KisukaManai

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Can't earn any experience!

My character has absolutely stopped earning experience of any kind.
Hey, what am I supposed to do? I don't know if I've missed a crucial storyline quest, or if I've reached some kind of limit, or if I'm just glitching and tripping nutsack. I've got a level 22 Maverick trait with a level 21 Magician class and level 17 Cleric class and a level 22 power dog and a level 9 armor upgrade. I still gain level experience from completing quest objectives, but experience and money absolutely are not gained from monster kills and do not show up in my text box. Help me please!
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:15 pm
Hello!

Are you killing monsters within 5 levels of your character level? That is where you'll gain the most experience, though you can still gain experience with a 10 level gap. Make sure the monsters are close to your level and try again! ^_^

Ninjamerks

Rank 0
Ninjamerks
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Well

If you are in a party with more than 6 people that may be one reason. Also if you are to high level or too low lever you will not receive and exp or cp however i believe you still get gold and silver.

Merskies

KisukaManai

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:08 pm
I am absolutely killing monsters within 5 levels! I've done everything I can think of; relogging my character, relogging my account, rebooting the game, and even rebooting my computer. I've gone through every piece of interface I can find, I've switched classes around, I've been in and out of various parties, but nothing's working. It's like any and all credit for killing monsters in any situation is locked.

EDIT: That's bizzare... It's working now. I guess problem is solved, but keep this thread going in case someone else faces the same problem. I didn't do anything different or specific to fix it...