trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:47 pm   Last edited by trainer772 on Mar 13, 2013 5:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I looked at the promod ruleset. It should be called an MK2 ruleset more than anything else. Also don't see why K2 gets to go on it but FNC, AK74 or SG550 don't.

The pointman restrictions are ridiculous though. With K1A1 as the only option, people are going to abandon it for the M4, which is far more versatile overall.

Also don't get why you said no automatic pistols but put the Stechy there.
Advertisement

OCGLeague

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:50 pm
ickypoopy1 wrote:
OCGLeague wrote:

We're also working on a Promod ruleset of the game as well for League, which will balance the game more than IeSF and ESL.

dont think anyone complains about iesf or esl. maybe server/ping issues but thats it

dont forget ur make a tourny/draft/season for the players not for urselfs and how you want it to be (even tho its ur organization).

and they way youre making it sound...sounds like we are going to have only certain euro guns allowed and X amount of them per team. for example like only 2paras per team or something dumb like that

edit: lawl these are the only rifles and scope your allowing?
M4a1
AK47
FAMAS
AUG-A1
G3A3
TAR21
K2 Rail

tpg

talk about playing old school....i think esl already has an old school tourny  

Like it says in the post, those rules are in Beta, and if you check the recent post, I'll be working with SnowShovel to create the ruleset

OCG Marketing and Public Relations,
Torn

Arctosa

Rank 3
Arctosa
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:54 pm
ooo ooo
ooo

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:56 pm
OCGLeague wrote:
I'll be working with SnowShovel to create the ruleset  

I think i'm going to lose my mind...

OCGLeague

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Apparently I've been quite ignorant of a lot of the Meta play of the Competitive Scene for AvA, and I'll change the **** out of these rules.

But you need to realize all of the rulesets created so far are BETA, and WILL be changed.

I have put in a lot of work to make sure we get this right though, I've watched 3 full tournaments, I had a 2 hour meeting with NEGA to clear things up/get suggestions, and I'll be working with SnowShovel to make this flawless for the NA competitive community to strive in the coming months.

OCG Marketing & Public Relations,
Torn

johnwolf365

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:56 pm
OCGLeague wrote:
Apparently I've been quite ignorant of a lot of the Meta play of the Competitive Scene for AvA, and I'll change the **** out of these rules.

But you need to realize all of the rulesets created so far are BETA, and WILL be changed.

I have put in a lot of work to make sure we get this right though, I've watched 3 full tournaments, I had a 2 hour meeting with NEGA to clear things up/get suggestions, and I'll be working with SnowShovel to make this flawless for the NA competitive community to strive in the coming months.

OCG Marketing & Public Relations,
Torn

Sounds great.