joeymajestic

Rank 0
joeymajestic
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:18 pm

AR Dread Gear

I would like to start farming at the dread dongeon lvl 18-22 i think. just wondering what are the drops you get from there, how powerfull are the mob's, who will you need in your pt and what will you need 2 bring and last of all what gear should i buy and what will i need to do to that gear to farm the dread dongeon good. fyi i dont have much to spend so just try tell me the basics that i would need to farm without getting 1hit. i hope you guys can help me out with this one as i want to farm there so i can make a bit of money:) some of the money will be going towards 1-15, some to 20-30 and the rest working on my armour for dread dongeon. thanks in advance
Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:08 pm
Unfortunately the money you get from farming that dungeon will barely cover your costs now. Prices have dropped immensely since the dungeon opened.

The mobs inside hit hard. The bosses hit really hard.
You need to have a good tank and a healer. I have a level 22 priest who can do both roles - but he uses my 1-15 priest armour/weapon with my heroic priest accessories, so he is reasonably strong. If you don't want to spend much money then tanking is not an option.

Where you could be effective is as a damage dealer.
The person I used to go in there with used the gear he got for free with a new toon. He linked it with level 5 & dual lapis. But he also went in there with KO nos, Wizardship nos, and int remedy.

There are several things to watch out for:
  • Unless you get constantly dispelled you will need bucket loads of dispel potions. The person I went in with was also a priest & we actually dispelled each other.
  • The mobs have a wicked AoE that could kill my partner in 3-4 shots. I had to keep him healed as we ran through the dungeon.
  • The Asmo boss also uses an AoE attack that will kill you in 1 shot. Stand well back from the tank when killing the boss.

All in all, it's not a dungeon for the faint hearted, and you need to spend some money to be effective in there - and it's really hard now to recoup that money from the drops.

RIP Kizzd