antontyme666

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:52 pm

QUIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...only wasting your time/life

ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
i suggest everyone just move on to a new game....infact just go to a whole new group....Aeria games days are numbered....they have no communication skills....poor leadership...they let wannabe GM in they mix that prolly never played any games on this site.....
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Re: QUIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...only wasting your time/life

ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
antontyme666 wrote:
i suggest everyone just move on to a new game....infact just go to a whole new group....Aeria games days are numbered....they have no communication skills....poor leadership...they let wannabe GM in they mix that prolly never played any games on this site.....  

Then let me ask something nicely why are you still here posting on their forums Neutral ??? Requesting lock/deletion for this thread, thanks.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:34 pm
If you wish to offer constructive criticism it would be much appreciated, but baseless slander helps no one.

I for one can vouch for their communication and quality leadership. I'm sorry you havn't had similar experiences.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: QUIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...only wasting your time/life

ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
antontyme666 wrote:

We're sorry to hear you are upset. If there is something you would like help with please submit a ticket to the appropriate game team here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact