juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Mars.Ultor wrote:
It's not true that the population is shrinking, in fact it's growing daily and the game is running smoothly. Negative nancies will always critique a game in beta as if it's already released.

That being said, RvR and castle siege are both really diverse and dynamic. This game has serious potential, and the GM team is working hard for that kind of change. Relax play and enjoy.  

WHUT?! Do you know what you're saying?

As Sehlyet said, the ACTIVE (or used to be so) population is shrinking daily. Yes there are new players coming, trying the game but the issue here is that the old players have no interesting things to do while waiting for the next big patch or some new events or whatever that makes them still hooked-up to the game. Well, my friendlist is always full of offline players most of them are levels 40-42 who don't go online for about a week and counting, not mentioning my inactive guildmates and my friends' guildmates...there are so many of them.

And as you've said that this game has serious potential, I agree on that. That's why I'm still playing, hoping things will soon get better, before the server become a ghost town (or continent) even before the official release date.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 12, 2013 12:29 am
As a GS, I can count how many players arrive daily, just the ones that PM me the same questions over and over again.
According to that, it is at least 10 per day.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:46 am
juriezzamora wrote:
Mars.Ultor wrote:
It's not true that the population is shrinking, in fact it's growing daily and the game is running smoothly. Negative nancies will always critique a game in beta as if it's already released.

That being said, RvR and castle siege are both really diverse and dynamic. This game has serious potential, and the GM team is working hard for that kind of change. Relax play and enjoy.  

WHUT?! Do you know what you're saying?

As Sehlyet said, the ACTIVE (or used to be so) population is shrinking daily. Yes there are new players coming, trying the game but the issue here is that the old players have no interesting things to do while waiting for the next big patch or some new events or whatever that makes them still hooked-up to the game. Well, my friendlist is always full of offline players most of them are levels 40-42 who don't go online for about a week and counting, not mentioning my inactive guildmates and my friends' guildmates...there are so many of them.

And as you've said that this game has serious potential, I agree on that. That's why I'm still playing, hoping things will soon get better, before the server become a ghost town (or continent) even before the official release date.  

i was loling at the bold part game not old cant be any old players

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:10 am
IMHO, it's not possible to see population just by your friend's list Wink

Many players got maximum with one class... and restarted with 2nd/3rd/... characters to try other class...

Often, it's not enough space for grinding... 3-5 players around You and you are able to collect 2-3 mobs without disturbing them.

still waiting for new BIG patch - like Korean have...

kimberlyph

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 2:16 pm
My conclusion on this:

A cycle : All players who realizes the very slow improvement of this game will leave , New players will come and try the game and eventually leave. LOL.

Nothing good about this but a disappointment of the very slow improvement in game features. There are a lot of good features in the game but all not working like as designed. One very good example - CS! haha and a lot more.

But it is good to check the forum site and see if nothing new but most of the time - Nah!

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:14 pm

server population

this game is still under construction it is only the begining this is a once in a lifetime chance to see an online game develop and be a part of a growing world and to help shape it by being active and providing valuable input and ideas this is just the first server and we are playing on the start maps with start skills ive watched it grow and i have seen players dreams of things like three tailed foxes come to life in a real world this game is growing and at an accelerated rate for an online game this is just beta leave now and miss out on your chance to help shape a world dont be the person that comes back and says i wish this or that was different...those that are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are usualy the ones that do...scribble out a snap dragon or suggest a good idea win a contest make a new toon help balance the game and watch it grow. Smile