DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Item Enchant is nothing but a money grab system

Enchanting items is nothing but a way to create a money grab system. Make it near impossible to enchant an item and then have items for sale in an item mall for real money that will help you enchant items easier.

12 weapon enchant scroll failures in a row, 8 armor enchant scroll failures in a row. Seriously, my Elucidated boots literally dropped from a +1 back to a 0 with my last scroll....

A member in a guild dropped 3 million on Weapon enchant scrolls and enchanting costs... all for his sword to stay at a +6....
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:56 pm
Either that or a game full of inflation.

Farming gold for Enhancement Scrolls is not hard, and the scrolls are cheap too.
Depends which grade you want to enchant. The higher the grade, the higher the enhancement cost.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 11, 2013 1:03 pm
Both good streaks and bad streaks occur.... remember that. Also, I wouldn't advise level 7+ enchants without using Power stones. Power stones are available in game, albiet hard to generate (alchemy extractions).

The system was designed to be augmented by the item mall; that's given. However, getting 2/3 of the enchant done without them, makes me alot happier than say Shaiya, where you need starting at level 1 enchant to level 20, and need exponential COST of AP after [7]

I would also suggest, if you fail 2-3 scrolls, wait an hour or two and try again. Generators sometimes have failure streaks (and winning ones). You probably just caught one of those.

nikn67

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:08 pm
in my opinion the game changes its enchanting success and made it very poor.. i mean i wasted 360k just to enchant a regular rare item and all i ever reached is +6.. wth? they made it very poor for us to use item mall in the near future.. i dunno if investing money on this game is worth it.. i also knew some players who already quit because of this freakin gold sink.. its just too much..

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:07 pm
nikn67 wrote:
in my opinion the game changes its enchanting success and made it very poor.. i mean i wasted 360k just to enchant a regular rare item and all i ever reached is +6.. wth? they made it very poor for us to use item mall in the near future.. i dunno if investing money on this game is worth it.. i also knew some players who already quit because of this freakin gold sink.. its just too much..  

I personally believe the cost is fine. I can farm 500k an hour, so it's not exactly a large sum you speak of there. And no..... I don't farm emtlant mobs. I farmed floor 4 of temple, which has reasonable tolerable monsters, high gold output, and also drops the expensive red I runes (particularly deathblow and wildsong).

So the gold cost isn't bad!

And getting to [8]-[10] isnt hard either, if you manage to get power stones. 3 of those stones are given to you. They don't always work out, but they do help ....

Any game with enchanting, you WILL have failures. You need to accept that. Otherwise you'll leave this game, find another game with the same application, and get mad at that game too.

deatheater59

GameSage: Wolf Team
deatheater59
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:51 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Both good streaks and bad streaks occur.... remember that. Also, I wouldn't advise level 7+ enchants without using Power stones. Power stones are available in game, albiet hard to generate (alchemy extractions).

The system was designed to be augmented by the item mall; that's given. However, getting 2/3 of the enchant done without them, makes me alot happier than say Shaiya, where you need starting at level 1 enchant to level 20, and need exponential COST of AP after [7]

I would also suggest, if you fail 2-3 scrolls, wait an hour or two and try again. Generators sometimes have failure streaks (and winning ones). You probably just caught one of those.  

Something I want to add to this: Please do not assume that the winning streak is the same on any enchanted object. The higher the item gets the lower the enchantment success rate will drop. A suggestion to add a bar that indicates what the success rate is has been given hopefully the game developers listen.