BloodPT

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I WANT THE OLD WolfTeam BACK!!

-.-
WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY THIS PERFECT GAME, WAS **** PERFECT!! NOW THE OWNERS OF THE GAME JUST WANT MONEY MAKING THE GAME WORST!!!

BEFORE IT WAS ONLY TRUE SKILLZ PROS!! NOW ONLY HACKERS AND AP IN THIS GAME!! OMFG !!!

YOU GUYS THINK THAT ARE WINNING MORE MONEY? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOSE EVEN MORE! LOSE PLAYERS AND LOSE MONEY BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PLAYERS IN THE GAME THAT SPENT MONEY TO PLAY ARE LEAVING AND QUITING THE GAME!!!!, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE GAME PUTTING MORE AP !!!!

PLEASE!! WE WANT LESS AP -.- AND MORE FPS GAME , WITH SKILLS!!!!

SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT IAM PORTUGUESE !!!! AND I QUIT TOO!!!

By: iGomez
Master of Gangsters™
Advertisement

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: I WANT THE OLD WolfTeam BACK!!

-.-
BloodPT wrote:
WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY THIS PERFECT GAME, WAS **** PERFECT!! NOW THE OWNERS OF THE GAME JUST WANT MONEY MAKING THE GAME WORST!!!

BEFORE IT WAS ONLY TRUE SKILLZ PROS!! NOW ONLY HACKERS AND AP IN THIS GAME!! OMFG !!!

LOSE EVEN MORE! LOSE PLAYERS AND LOSE MONEY BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PLAYERS IN THE GAME THAT SPENT MONEY TO PLAY ARE LEAVING AND QUITING THE GAME!!!!, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE GAME PUTTING MORE AP !!!!

Master of Gangsters™  

I dont think this qualifies as fan art o.o

BloodPT

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:12 pm

-.-
Katovas wrote:
BloodPT wrote:

Master of Gangsters™  

AHAHAH... so funny...

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:13 pm

-.-
BloodPT wrote:
Katovas wrote:
BloodPT wrote:

Master of Gangsters™  

AHAHAH... so funny...  
RQ

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:17 pm

-.-
Katovas wrote:
BloodPT wrote:

Master of Gangsters™  

No. It was written with anger. With passion. With hate. With rage. It is art. A art of smashing buttons on keyboard. Leanardo du capriol ( Or however its written ) Could never do this art on a computer. I swear.

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:20 pm

-.-
spiralkings wrote:
Katovas wrote:
BloodPT wrote:

Master of Gangsters™  

No. It was written with anger. With passion. With hate. With rage. It is art. A art of smashing buttons on keyboard. Leanardo du capriol ( Or however its written ) Could never do this art on a computer. I swear.  
Leonardo dicaprio is an actor, Leonardo da vinci is the guy you are thinking of, and he has been dead for a long LONG time, but i get the point Very Happy

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:24 pm

-.-
Katovas wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
Katovas wrote:
BloodPT wrote:

Master of Gangsters™  

Leonardo dicaprio is an actor, Leonardo da vinci is the guy you are thinking of, and he has been dead for a long LONG time, but i get the point Very Happy  

Well They're both leonardo's. Close enough ^_^ And hes been dead for a while. Thats why i said he could never do it on a computer. my jokes are never understood :c