PostedMar 11, 2013 11:58 am
I have a logitech rx4 and is a cheap mouse and is good .. at least for me Smile
Advertisement

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:00 pm
davieboy127 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm going to try out some different mice soon (holding them and just clicking a bit) and I'm gonna decide then which 1 I'll get. I'll try out the g400,ss sensei, da 2013, roccat savu, razer imperator and zowie Free Knights or am or..

Btw I have 1 more question and I'll ask it here because I don't want to make another topic for it: Which mousepad should I get? Which mousepad is good for which mouse etc...

Thanks in advance Smile  
The SteelSeries QCK Heavy is pretty good. I use it and it very comfortable.

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:06 pm
davieboy127 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm going to try out some different mice soon (holding them and just clicking a bit) and I'm gonna decide then which 1 I'll get. I'll try out the g400,ss sensei, da 2013, roccat savu, razer imperator and zowie Free Knights or am or..

Btw I have 1 more question and I'll ask it here because I don't want to make another topic for it: Which mousepad should I get? Which mousepad is good for which mouse etc...

Thanks in advance Smile  

always get a solid color mousepad for optical mice

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:07 pm
chinnnc wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:

Thanks in advance Smile  

always get a solid color mousepad for optical mice  

Yeah I knew that, I'm not going to buy any themed mousepads like diablo 3 qck or whatever Wink

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:08 pm
Kyunikeon wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:

Thanks in advance Smile  

Try to find the Puretrak Talent than the SteelSeries QCK Heavy.
I am using the Steelseries QCK Heavy because it's the best around here (can't find the PureTrak) but the Puretrak is a tad better.

-> for optical mice.

PS: One thing, colored pads like the QCK+ limited editions do make the tracking worse.
A Zowie AM for example skips on those pads (own experiance - Zowie AM + QCK+ Tyloo).

Else get a hard pad for laser mice like the Sensei (my suggestion).
There are many people around that use laser mice with a cloth pad, but i don't recommend that.

Laser mice work the best on hard pads (f.e. the SteelSeries 9HD).
Tracking wise they are about the same as it's basically plastic only. The glide might be different though.

Edit:

Yeah I knew that, I'm not going to buy any themed mousepads like diablo 3 qck or whatever  

Wink <- hope this one is a sign that you're trolling, no hate :p

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:11 pm
wiNx. wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:

Thanks in advance Smile  

Try to find the Puretrak Talent than the SteelSeries QCK Heavy.
I am using the Steelseries QCK Heavy because it's the best around here (can't find the PureTrak) but the Puretrak is a tad better.

-> for optical mice.

PS: One thing, colored pads like the QCK+ limited editions do make the tracking worse.
A Zowie AM for example skips on those pads (own experiance - Zowie AM + QCK+ Tyloo).

Else get a hard pad for laser mice like the Sensei (my suggestion).
There are many people around that use laser mice with a cloth pad, but i don't recommend that.

Laser mice work the best on hard pads (f.e. the SteelSeries 9HD).
Tracking wise they are about the same as it's basically plastic only. The glide might be different though.

Edit:

Yeah I knew that, I'm not going to buy any themed mousepads like diablo 3 qck or whatever  

Wink <- hope this one is a sign that you're trolling, no hate :p  

Hue, but eehm yeah.. Optical sounds better aka DA 2013 so I'll keep that in mind, ty Smile