gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:54 am   Last edited by gmebilfish on Mar 11, 2013 10:05 am. Edited 1 time in total

Welcome to the Official Events Forum!

An explanation of the purpose of this forum and answers to frequently asked questions.
Welcome to the Official Events Forum!

This is where we post all current / recent events that we hold, both on the forums and in-game.
A short explanation of this forum:

• Current / upcoming events will be posted as announcements
  • Events that are in the process of being paid out or player-created events will be posted as stickied topics.
  • Events that have been paid out will be posted as normal topics.
  • Scheduled weekly events may be found on our Events Calendar here.

Other useful information:

Advertisement

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:54 am   Last edited by gmebilfish on Mar 11, 2013 10:04 am. Edited 3 times in total

How to take and post screenshots / pictures

An explanation of how to take and upload screenshots and pictures.

Many events will ask you to provide screen shots or pictures.
Instructions for taking screenshots and posting screenshots or pictures can be found as follows.

While in-game, press the Print Screen key.

You've taken the screen shot and need to find it? Here's what to do:
  • Click Start
  • Click Documents
  • Click My Games
  • Click DKonline
  • Click Screenshot

Want to get that image on the Internet?
You will need to go to an Image Hosting Site. Follow their directions to upload your selected image.

Image Hosting Sites
Tiny Pic
ImageShack
Photobucket

Posting an image on a forum:

To post your image on a thread you will need Direct Image Link that you got after uploading your image. Copy that link and Paste it into IMG BB Code.

[img]Insert Your Link Here[/img]

Preview your thread to see if it is the way you want it. Submit your post.  

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:55 am

DKO Event FAQ (Updated: 3/11/13)

Answers to frequently asked questions about events.
DKO Event FAQ

Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about our events!

Q1: What time does the event start/end in my time zone?
A1: Our events are typically listed in Pacific Standard Time. This website may help you figure out what time it is in your time zone!

Q2: I need to take screenshots to win the prize(s)! How do I do it?
A2: You can take screenshots in game by pressing the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. They are saved in Documents\My Games\DKonline\Screenshot on your computer.

Q3: Help! How do I post my screenshots to the forum thread?
A3: Please upload the screenshots to an image-hosting service (such as Photobucket or Imgur) or your own website, and then copy and paste the links in your post!

Q4: The event is marked as "PAID OUT," but I don't see the prizes(s) in my Inventory!
A4: All prizes are usually sent to the Stash/Mail/Inventory.

If you still don't see your prizes, then send us an email from the Contact Us link and we will look into it as soon as possible.

Q5: I submitted an event entry from an alternate account. Can you transfer the prizes to my main account?
A5: We are very sorry, but event prizes are non-transferable. All prize(s) will be delivered to the account you submitted the entry from. No exceptions!

Q6: I submitted entries from my alternate accounts. Why didn't I receive participation prize(s) on all of them?
A6: You may submit your event entry from only ONE (1) account. If we discover that you are posting from multiple accounts, we will only award prize(s) on one (1) of them. If you continue to break this rule and/or create a large amount of new accounts in order to receive event prizes, all your accounts may be suspended due to event fraud.

Q7: Where can I find the upcoming event schedule?
A7: Please check the Official Event Calendar. ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ

Q8: Why didn't I get my prize? Is it because I didn't include my <enter missing information here>?
A8: Any participant who does not adhere to the entry guidelines - event entry format rules, general rules, info requested and ToS - may be disqualified and will not receive their prizes. Additionally, if your inventory are full, you may not receive a prize. Please make sure your records have sufficient room to receive any prizes you may receive.

(Last Update: 3/11/13)