KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Overseas Boatyard Ideas

Nowadays, when I LF, I sometimes get level 15-20`s, but most other times I get level 45+ with gold weapons and gold armor. The difference in strength is just not fair to my friends, I, and I'm sure lots of others.

Some of these people in LFs and SFs also have near perfect aim.

Also, apart from all my complaints Smile
I believe that we should implement an overseas boatyard, so that we can boat with people from other servers.
I don't know about others, but sometimes when I get on there is hardly anyone that is doing boats, and that makes boating hard and time consuming.

I suggest that we have a matching system like that of SFs and LFs for overseas boats. Back to my idea at the beginning, overseas boats should be matched by POW, Level, and boat type. This would prevent unwanted low levels from joining your boat.

Advertisement

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:18 pm
Should be according to level not power. Would it be fair for me to get lvl 50 even though its a 5 lvl difference. If your behind on power for your level it encourages you to get stronger. If you make it unfair for us who are low level and high power, you discourage us to continue playing

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:18 pm
Yea, but if a level 50 has the same power as a low level, then that level 50 will have a harder time

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:01 am
Hello. Please submit all suggestions to the suggestion thread Here