NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:35 pm
I like the idea of a new weapon, but I'd like more of a chance to get it! lol it disappears?!

Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Yeah it does

Masamune can only be claimed 1 time from task, Epic task OR Seasonal then the task vanishes.
Important Last Minute Details:

It disappears after you claim it from Seasonal or Epic Task. It will show up later and the players CAN get another chance to get it. But that will be AFTER i get this project finished and the kind developers looking at it and bringing it to fruition. The limitation of getting only one through task will still hold though. Long story shortened be sure not to sell Masamune or refine it whatsoever.

Have a **Muramasa permed and be ready to go kill 10 players a day with it, digging will NOT COUNT. This is the seasonal option the seasonal would last only 20 days, it would reset only after you completed the 10 kills that day using **Muramasa. Then you could get more or you could buy the fragments from shop at 700 coins each.

Epic Task you'd need TWO of the **Muramasa, so if you miss the seasonal task you don't have to fret. IF that is too hard you can always try to smelt the pieces. Before i forget **Muramasa is the only one that can convert with Masamune till Masamune is +12. Just be sure to go Muramasa hunting. **Muramasa is REALLY Important in getting and using Masamune till it's limitations are released.

**Muramasa that will let you use Masamune must be Perm though. New detail you need a item from shop to redeem for Masamune. Had to make it harder for random newbies to just coin generate, it'll be a pain to try to hack it too which is a benefit to the game makers and us since people wouldn't be able to hack this. Even if they get it they won't be able to use it without meeting the requirements. Long story short if you don't work hard for the weapon and pay the few fees to get it you can always buy your way to get it. Be warned it will hurt though. That's a warning to everyone by the way.

If you earn Masamune you'll wind up spending no more than 20k if you do it through the seasonal route. Buying it costs 120K+ for the pieces and Muramasa plus perming it.

The epic task route will be along the 30k route. Buying your way through it 130k+ for materials and two Muramasa

This weapon is a fine one if you're willing to put in the time to get it or buckle up for the new toy.

I hope that clears anything up.

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:10 am

Masamune

Wow Iko, you thought this out. I'm impressed. This would be a pretty epic weapon to have in-game. If it does get created, then kudos to you. Not too impossible to achieve and not too easy either. It seems reasonable to me.

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:17 am
Wow, Must have taken plenty of time/consideration and effort comming up with this weapon! if it gets approved I'd love to see how it's like in battle~!

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:06 pm
nyahaha those swords are looking purty up in there c: xD

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:40 am
This is well thought out. But one thing is that this event can be and would be excludable for those who do not have a muramasa. Only people who have one would be able to participate unless suddenly the GMs offers a unlimited supply of it in the shop or something.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:56 am
People would all want Muramasa thus driving the supply and demand for one up. Very Happy GM's wouldn't have to lift a finger about that. We do have that thing called jewel farm and fortune wheel for a reason. O.o

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:13 am
Yes but its not guaranteed that you will obtain a muramasa from one of those. If you looked at any events gms did, they do not exclude anyone except in level for boats.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:46 am
Seasonal just be ready for that and stay on the hunt for Muramasa, as for the Epic task you'd just have to get Muramasa(s). It's the kind of event that does exclude if you are too lazy to look for the weapon. No different than the +12 aa for *aa event. It excludes those without a +12. This excludes those that don't have Muramasa. It will get you to spend coins on jewel farm/fortune wheel to try and get it. It's not meant to be a handout.

bobbytortia

Rank 0
bobbytortia
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:52 am
Excellent idea. However, the harm is just a bit too much. The three legendary weapons, boomerang, axe and spear, all have 242 harm. Now if masamune was considered a weapon equal to muramasa, then the legendary weapons would not be worth of holding the title legendary. Therefore, my advice to you -- lower the harm a bit! The weapons are considered legendary, and other weapons should not be able to exceed their stats. Also, masamune's stat formation seem familiar. Aren't they the stats of a tv set, or an ice cream? Both weapons have a limit of high angles. Therefore I think masamune's angles should be kept the same. Lastly, if this weapon actually manages to get in the game, would it be in the jewel farm? Will there also be a **masamune?