rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:57 am
Of course u still want to wait for lime or u wouldn't have come here today
Fear not while the wait may seem long and boring we all know another alpha is on the way all we gotta do is hold out till then
If ur really bored have u tried some of the things to do listed in the first post of this thread to keep u occupied?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:51 am
I think that so many ppl will have gotten tired of waiting that they quit for a while and now they'll miss the opening of lime and be like "oh darn!!!!"

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:56 am
RaspberryCookie wrote:
I think that so many ppl will have gotten tired of waiting that they quit for a while and now they'll miss the opening of lime and be like "oh darn!!!!"  

That's what I think xD
The patient peeps will be able to get in early and be amazing, and peeps that have given up will come back later and be like, "Why didnt I wait, I was so close! D: xD

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:36 pm
Lol true =3 I've haven't been around much the last few mouth though but been waiting and poping in every once in awhile so yeah your right I still gladly wait.^^ Guess should of said I'm not sure if I'm going to be playing with eveyone once it's here, not that I don't want to. I love the game and the community we have yet just not myself lately....>/./<

And yeah I agree with chu two I really feel for the people thattgave up and puffed away hopefully they show back up and if not are at least happy in whatever they went to play =x

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:53 am
I needy lime fix or else I'll go to Hard and beat up the devil.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:49 am
I also feel sorry for those who will miss this upcoming alpha but fear not they may return just in time for alpha, closed beta or even open beta (I hope they do at least)

Almost every member of this community so far has been a pleasant person whom I hope to meet ingame

Just a side note: what did the devil do wrong? If anything the devil wouldve made people so money hungry we would end up with a rubbish game so no blaming (or beating) the devil on this one poor sod gets enough blame these days

Posted By Aeria Mobile

khnareshsingh

Rank 0
khnareshsingh
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:34 pm

wow

Gosh how long its been still no concrete image of what or when, just some blurry figures more like mirage, its good there are (or lets hope so) many people anxiously waiting for Lime but man it would be a tough time and competition ahead assuming it comes out in 2013, TERA has already gone complete F2P then there is dragon prophets and Blade & Soul lined up, not to mention Ragnorak 2 from the shadows of the same people behind Lime; testing is going smooth. Dragon Nest on the other hand is doing quite well.

I wonder how Lime will fair with all the makeover and changes that is said to have taken place, it would be a shame if it could not do well in the long run. Having watched the in-game videos the graphics and gameplay seemed okay and the game-system is what all people is looking out for, hope the developers don't make blunders and push back the game again and again, from the perspective of a casual gamer that sucks though regular player like us would be waiting until it thaws out like a brand new flower in spring or dies in darkness like the sole star in a stormy night..............

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:05 am
very poetic...

have faith lime should be just around the corner and it should hold up well compared to other games there are many things this game offers that other games do not
i doubt this will get held back any further
ive heard nothing but bad things about ragnorak 2
as for Blade & Soul no update since last year so ye i wouldnt get my hopes up for that

those are just two i initially looked at while waiting for lime to see how they measure up and having played in both previous lime alphas i can say it will be worth the wait even if they did just fix the bugs (but they added more stuffs too)