kayeldertje

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:50 am

dungeons

o my god just...
well today i was in a dungeon i got a main questline for it so i went to Ulta Hall and i went to do the normal jig. and when i kileld the first boss i needed to go deliver the quest to someone in the dungeon itself when i went there i saw a boss called Tiamat walking so like everyone i tried to kill it. when i kileld it i finally got to the quest giver and delivered my quest and then it says kill tiamat so i thought i already killed it so i didnt have to do it anymore BUT noooooooo i needed to kill him again and it was my SECOND RUN so please someone from the moderators admins or whatever please reset my dungeon it is 10;00 A.M. i dont want to wait all day please
Advertisement

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedMar 10, 2013 3:26 am
Just wait patiently like everyone else does. Make sure you enter in the 0/2 mode of the dungeon, if you're doing the main quest. If you have the Daily (the Green one) do it in the Unlimited mode.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:15 am
Synphie wrote:
Just wait patiently like everyone else does. Make sure you enter in the 0/2 mode of the dungeon, if you're doing the main quest. If you have the Daily (the Green one) do it in the Unlimited mode.  

TOTALLY missing the point.

This is bad design from the developers, but it's not surprising. It's not like this is the only poorly-designed place/quest in the game. There are tons more.