pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:28 am
I think would be better to just turn criticals off or change the message to state that was a critical so we can actually know it was and not a hack.
Advertisement

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:40 pm
UnholySteve wrote:
From my understanding, critical hit damage is based on the hp that the target vanguard has left, so say in your screenshot it's near the beggining of the game and your vanguards are still full on hp. A vanguard's hp is about 300k-400k depending on level, your screenshot shows that he did a 4 card critical attack, thus doing instant kill dmg dropping 4 of your vanguards. The dmg would be equal to their hp they have left, so about 1.2 mil dmg, it seems about right. Doesn't look like a hack to me. Critical hits don't take into account the cards that they used, only the hp of the target vanguards.

Same goes for OP's photo, he hit all 5 vanguards, thus knocking the total of 5 vanguards worth of hp. which is about 1.5 mil.

Edit: This is based on the critical hits I've seen, the damage they do is always in approximate range of the target vanguard's hp, and with the hp boost we've gotten at beginning of month, the damage is huge.  

Ahh, I see!!

I have not seen many critical hits (not ones that hit past 1mil, anyway) so this explanation is very helpful on the workings on how critical hits function, thank you very much! I'll try to look out for this further if I come across any more criticals.

edit:
pervddl wrote:
I think would be better to just turn criticals off or change the message to state that was a critical so we can actually know it was and not a hack.  

I think if the GMs/developers are able to change it so the message states it's a critical hit, it would help clarify a lot for players who are (or were) unaware of this like us, before this topic.

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:35 am
Just wanted to share this, one of these just happened during the current battle
this guy is lvl 27 with 19k atk, and Hobbs, the one he attacked, has 347k max hp, seems to be right about previous thoughts...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:59 am
TheRealShrad wrote:
Just wanted to share this, one of these just happened during the current battle
this guy is lvl 27 with 19k atk, and Hobbs, the one he attacked, has 347k max hp, seems to be right about previous thoughts...  

UnholySteve's explanation fit on this screenshot's situation. Stanniee did a 1-card attack therefore did damage equal to one Vanguard's HP.

shivindragon

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:38 am

Ya unfair but legit

Thanks for finally removing the unfair back line crit. To bad for those of is mot lucky enough to get one before they did.

Posted By Aeria Mobile