vvansoolen

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 3:35 am

[Current event] Stamp bug??

Hey,

Yesterday i did a battle with my main account yesterday (user: Vinnepin, should be linked to this user that is posting), but i did not receive any stamp for that day. At the first battle i just figured there was a delay, but after the second battle i still haven't received it....

I have two accounts, namely: Vinnepin and Vinnepi2. Both accounts are suffering the same problem. My second account also didn't receive a stamp yesterday and he did do the battles that day. Funny thing was that my borther on his account did receive the stamp on both accounts (his own accounts) :S

Current progress:
Vinnepin: Stuck on 4 stamps (this should be 5 by now)
Vinnepi2: Stuck on 3 stamps (should also be 5)

Is there anythiing you can do to help this issue??

I have made alot of inapp purchases, but if this isn't resolved or this issue remains on my accounts, i will not purchase anything anymore probably before such bugs are fixed....

Kind regards,
Vincent
Advertisement

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:07 am
If you bought something, send in a billing ticket. It'll get it resolved in 48 hours or less.

As for the event issue, I notified a GM and they're looking into it.

P.S. I think you meant to hit new reply.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:49 am

Me too.

I also play on two devices. Both fought same days. One got a stamp last Saturday, the other did not.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Down another

Now my iPhone account is down by two stamps. Both participate every day. Please fix this.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Details

Game name: Chuck
Guild: "Brutal !"

Posted By Aeria Mobile

vvansoolen

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:46 am
Its still the same for, my second account is still 2 behind my main account and my main is one behind the actual stamp i should receive.

I haven't received any message apart from the GM that spoke inside this topic. It looks like they are just not helping you and me on this issue and just let it slide past them.

Due to this fact i am not being able to receive all four of the end cards and it just sucks.

On top of this comes the other Guild reward bug for the positions 101-300 where we only received one chest, but the event clearly states 3x.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:16 am
Raku is a GS, not a GM. GS is just a normal player who helps the GMs. We GSes just try help prior to you sending or make a note to GMs saying 'there are players with X problem' and they ask engineers/QA to try find the bug.

Anyways, did you sent a support e-mail for mobilehelp@aeriagames.com ?
GM Support regarding account matters are only done by their ticket system.