LuluTamashii

Rank 0
LuluTamashii
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello

Question's
Hello i just joined because i wanted to try out Eden Eternal. So I was wondering whats a good newbie class to start with? An how fun and how hard is the leveling in this game? An any good tips would be very welcome.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:43 pm
Hi lulu, and welcome! Very Happy

you start out with either a warrior or mage and then at various levels you can change to a different class if you want. cleric is at L5, thief at 10, ranger at 15, etc.
As to which class is good for beginners: really any of the classes up to 20 are good classes and easy to play and play well. If you have some idea of what class you play best as, or that appeals to you most; do that. Note: after the first 5 or so classes, the new unlocked classes have requirements. For example Bladedancer requires that you be L50 character and L45 Bard.
This game is very fun and even more fun when played with friends/guild mates. I suggest you find a guild ASAP. A lot of guilds accept new players and will help you with leveling, tips, keeping you from getting bored, someone to chat while doing grinding. The leveling really isn't bad at all until around L40 or so. That is when you'll have to start doing daily (one time) quests to level, in addition to the storyline quests. Again having a guild is a good thing because you also have guild quests that have good exp/gold rewards (and they help the guild gain fame).
If you have any further questions my in-game name is Ogii and I can be found on either server. You can talk to me by: /w <your message here> in the chat box or press o (friend list) click add, type Ogii, then right click my name, choose whisper. to reply to a whisper you can either ctrl-r or right click the name in the chat box and choose whisper.

Hope this helps! Very Happy

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:49 pm
Also, the classes you unlock later aren't advanced forms of basic classes; they're just different. Granted, not all classes are equally good at everything, but no one class is the best at everything in each branch and every class is viable endgame.

LuluTamashii

Rank 0
LuluTamashii
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:23 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:
Hi lulu, and welcome! Very Happy

you start out with either a warrior or mage and then at various levels you can change to a different class if you want. cleric is at L5, thief at 10, ranger at 15, etc.
As to which class is good for beginners: really any of the classes up to 20 are good classes and easy to play and play well. If you have some idea of what class you play best as, or that appeals to you most; do that. Note: after the first 5 or so classes, the new unlocked classes have requirements. For example Bladedancer requires that you be L50 character and L45 Bard.
This game is very fun and even more fun when played with friends/guild mates. I suggest you find a guild ASAP. A lot of guilds accept new players and will help you with leveling, tips, keeping you from getting bored, someone to chat while doing grinding. The leveling really isn't bad at all until around L40 or so. That is when you'll have to start doing daily (one time) quests to level, in addition to the storyline quests. Again having a guild is a good thing because you also have guild quests that have good exp/gold rewards (and they help the guild gain fame).
If you have any further questions my in-game name is Ogii and I can be found on either server. You can talk to me by: /w <your message here> in the chat box or press o (friend list) click add, type Ogii, then right click my name, choose whisper. to reply to a whisper you can either ctrl-r or right click the name in the chat box and choose whisper.

Hope this helps! Very Happy  

Thank you so much for all the good reads it help me in my game play Very Happy and i will if i have any questions.