LynchTheQueen

Rank 0
LynchTheQueen
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:50 am

Can't Spend AP?

Help, please!

Hey, everyone!
I just joined EE today and bought 2OOO AP, and got 1OO Bonus Points. When I try to buy something in the item shop, it told me I don't have enough AP to purchase the item [ Pink Fluff Alpaca for 99AP ].

Now, I know I can't buy any more AP for 3 days because my account is new, but does that ALSO mean I can't spend any AP for three days?

Thanks!

Lynn
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:05 am
Hello!

As long as you still have AP on your account, you're free to spend it at any time (: I recommend you spend the AP within this weekend, to qualify for the tiered spender.

LynchTheQueen

Rank 0
LynchTheQueen
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Okay. Apparently, it's bugged. I have the -1 AP thing going on, so I submitted a ticket. Does anyone know how long it usually takes Tech Support to resolve this issue?

AriaSaitcho

Twin Saga Silver Founder
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:10 pm
really you shouldn't have needed to submit a ticket for that. the -1 ap is really the system ensuring that whatever source you used to buy the ap is good. this is something it does to all first time buyers and anytime you use a different source than usual. it should give you full credit for your purchase within an hour at most.

and billing tickets take around 2 days to resolve.

LynchTheQueen

Rank 0
LynchTheQueen
PostedMar 09, 2013 6:30 pm
Yeah, but it's said -1 for 24 hours now. Hahah. I dunno. Hopefully they'll have it fixed by tomorrow. <3

Royeltee

Rank 2
Royeltee
PostedMar 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Error -1 means you have to send a ticket to the billing departement.

If my life was a garden, my friend would be flowers. -some cheesy gift at a bookstore