sheershy

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
sheershy
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:20 am
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
I have never been on a cruise ship. I would not like to travel by boat. Titanic movies ruined it for me. o.o

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I like making and personalizing graphics using photo editors only, although I absolutely love when I see some of the art people can work with their hands and just a little imagination.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
Neither.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I'm always a healer, or in the least, a caster of some sort, so Cleric.

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Ones that give players a chance to learn about each other, and get to know the Lime team.

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
Sorry, I must have missed that one. o.o

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I enjoy limes frequently and my life is always an odyssey.

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
I have not but I shall now!

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
Yes Very Happy

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
Not sure o.o
Advertisement

Demonskid

Rank 2
Demonskid
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:00 am
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No i have not, I kinda fear ships sinking so I think I'll avoid a real cruise.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I made the little person in my signature, and also made my Avatar photo.

I've played both, tho I liked Eden more then Grand

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I would like to try a Thief and a Healer. Maybe even a Mage.
As a trade.. I'm gonna go for either blacksmith or tailor. if I make a mage i'll also make a chef.

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Not to sure.

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
I did not know this and now I have a weird image in my head. o-o

Never had lime before.. unless you mean 'lime' as a fanfiction term <3

Yes I have. :3

Yes I have. :3

Mm.. I'd probably end up listening to Cosmic Mind.. which is a song from Kamen Rider Fourze. >.>,

Edification

Rank 0
Edification
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:23 pm   Last edited by Edification on Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Yes I have, it was pretty nice. Ended up with a week long sunburn though.

I can draw a bit, I usually do it as a hobby.

I have played EE on a former account last year. My IGN from then is undisclosed

Pretty undecided as to what to play, always liked the in your face classes but i got to try them out first. probably will go with blacksmith on trade

Nothing comes to mind for me right now.

No?

I have bitten a lime during a demonstration to a bunch of 3rd graders? Didn't know what to think about the taste.

Once or twice

Maybe...*goes off to do that*

I feel like .hack osts fit any mmorpg hurhur.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Cruise Party Ice Breaker

I wanna get to knwo chu too-Pounces on-I'm Sakiiiii~! =3&#9829;
-Pouts- Nope canít say that I have itís just one of things we canít afford to do sadly yet Iís so be there if I got the chance I think.^^

-Bounces up and down-Omg Yes itís what I live for ♥w♥ Iím such any arty person, I can draw, write, sew, make things, cook and yeah dance if you count DDR or Just Dance games lol. And if itís not there I want to try it or learn I just like the Arts. =3

Iíve Played Eden Eternal for a bit when it came out and I was in the CB really though it was a cute game =3 but things happen people left and I did as well. ^^ Havenít tired Grand Fantasia though just didnít seem like something Iíd play wasnít the lack of costume for you loved that just the face on the characters creeped me outÖ^^í

Cleric of course ^3~ ♥-hugs self tightly- I love support classes and they all I will ever play. Iím a lover not a fighter and I just love being there for the people I love, care for or need me. I take enjoyment out of helping and buffing others. - =3♥ As for Trade Class-puts my finger to my lip- I donít know really seeing that there are a few other that arenít in that sound neat. But for the oneís that are in Iíd say either Tailor or Chef, I mean really I think Iím going to go Tailor since I love helping others and everyone needs armor or just a chance in set ^^but at the same time I love to cook so yeah still think Iím so going Tailor. ♥
Hmmm the kind of Events Iíd like to see would be more simple things that people that want to be part of the community but canít spare a lot of time can participate in without having to put too much time into them. Iíd also like not to see anything Artsy you think I would seeing that Iím Arty but I kinda feel that Drawing, Coloring or Making things just give some people to high of an Advantage while not really building a community feel seeing that it excuses a huge chunk of are members.
Examples:
1. ~Naming the Servers~ (Iíve seen this on other games and though t omg neat Lime should do that so we can all have a say in it). Could be something you can brake into 2 small Events involving Voting and judging. Part one would be you Guyz give use live three or four categories Such as Fruit, Trees or something, then the Lime Community can vote on what they would like there servers to be named after and them post what they voted for so everyone can know. After some time the Category that wins those player that voted for it will reserve a badge. After the Category if set part two will start the Lime Community will think of a names that fits the winner Category and post they for or course you guyz to choose the winning names and those player came win some ap. ^^
2.~ Saint Patrick Day~ ( I was thinking itís coming up and of course you have to wear Green or you get Pinched and Lime isnít only are Favorite Online Game or just a Fruit Itís a wonderful Green color♥ =3).This Event could be a one day Event that we can win a Badge(Something Like The Saint Limeís Badge) on and it could be pretty simple You guyz can make a Clover shaped Lime(The Fruit) Picture that player on have to print out and wear on there shirt or some where on there body on Saint Patrick Day with of course there Accounts name written on it so we know itís them. To make it a little harder the pictures can only be posted on Saint Patrick Day if the want the badge your not really participating if itís not the right day.^^ Just thought this be a neat idea to not only calibrate a Holiday but build up the Community by letting people see they faces behind the accounts.
3. ~Ode to Lime Odyssey~ (Just felt that a poetry contest to the Lime would be fun).Odes are more then easy to write seeing that it just shows oneís own personal feeling to an object or in this case the Lime Odyssey. Iíve noticed myself and I know that a lot of others have too that people have mixed feeling on the game Love, Hate, Annoyance, Longing or just how knows what just thought this would be a nice way for people to vent there feeling on the game in a creative manner with a chance of winner something for their time. ^^

-cricket sounds and a tumble weed rolls by- ÖO.o

I love Limes not as good as Lemons since the have a bit of a bitter taste at the end yet still just a refreshing. ♥

Yeap was actually one of the 1st people to sign up when it came out. =3 Havenít been around there or here much thought but Iím trying havenít been myself lately so yeah Ėpouts-. Someone important to me said heís joining the Air Force and I just canít deal with itÖT.T

Oh of course =3 actually how I found out things where picking up here =3

-thinks hard- HmmmmmmÖ UmmmmmÖ..Canít really thing of one I donít really listen to music to much.=x but I do love the Lime Odyssey GBM I kinda feel they fit the game the most. ♥

<3

acacowpig

Rank 0
acacowpig
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Me?

Yes! I have been on a cruise ship before, it was a long time ago though. It was an interesting experience. Don't remember too much about it though.

Creative...hrm. Not really, I can be random at times though.

I have actually played both on a previous account. My email for that one was comprimised though, so I believe that account got banned unfortunately. Not playing any Aeria Games as of right now and haven't for more than a year. I have played other Aeria games as well such as DoMo and SMT Online. Anxiously waiting for Lime Odyssey though! Waiting for more than a whole year! Whooo. I really do hope I get into Alpha. Mad

All of the battle classes! I never leaned towards any particular class before. I like to be diverse in all roles. As for the trade classes, probably a chef. Reminds me of the time I played Mabinogi! It was a great experience.

Not too sure.

Yes.

I do enjoy limes and have I ever been on an odyssey? Maybe?

Yes I have! Very informative.

I don't bother with Facebook anymore, so unfortunately, no.

Not sure, but I have downloaded the whole Lime Odyssey OST a while back!

orionchroma

Rank 0
orionchroma
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:17 pm
Yep I've got to increase my post count a 'lil (since I'm kinda new here). So, this will be quite a good introduction for me.

No. I guess they're expensive, so I've got to grow up and start filling my own pockets first before I actually board one (I'm a student) . I'm a person who prefers humble living, so it should not pass through my thoughts that often.

I'm a factual person, so that's not my thing. I don't dance, but I do sing and am in a music club for 4 years already. But I guess most of my creativity lies in my facts and words, which I totally don't think I'll display it often.

No. I'm actually pretty new to Aeria, so nice to meet everyone. My first game would be Lime, so I hope we could get along well in this game community!

._.? (What are you talking about? Battle class? Trade class?)
*checks (I'm kind of forgetful at times when I read, since I've only scanned through the page only once for a slight trigger)*
I think I would be a thief since I'm the speed type of person, so it would be quite a handy start for me. My trade class would definitely be a chef since I like food personally and I think I'll practise this skill often in the game as well. A guy who can cook sounds cool too.

I shall phrase this in simple point forms so as to break it up neatly.

• More talk corners like this or the pet event before the game(Interaction is quite useful cuz it's good to make some friends playing the game with you in the future)
  • As for the rest, I'm quite new, so I'll leave it to you to surprise me!

(I don't get you. Next question.)

I squeezed lime to make juice on my meals to add to sour flavour. Odyssey? This game would be my first Odyssey ever!

No. I shall visit it later. (since my eyes might get stuck there and I won't be able to continue writing)

*clicks the like button* Next question.

"And Then the Ocean Glows" composed by Satoshi Yagisawa.
This game kinds of reminds me of the sea.

For those who are reading until the end. Thank you for your patient and kind attention. Have a nice day!

tarlotte

Rank 0
tarlotte
PostedMar 09, 2013 8:22 pm

No and... No. I have a terrible case of Hydrophobia.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least colour inside the lines?

Can't draw for my life, a can't dance, but I can sure shake my butt to the beat, if you want me to sing you're suicidal, and it's debateable whether I can Colour inside the Lines.

Only Eden Eternal. I loved it.

I'll be a thief, or a mage most likely. If theif, you will all bow down to my epicness, and if mage I'll manage to kill all of my party somehow. My trade class will either be Tailor or Blacksmith, though more likely Blacksmith. Everyone wants to be a Tailor or a Tea Master, it seems.

EVERYTHING! Except drawing. Or videos.

Interesting.

I love limes! And an odyssey sounds fun....

No.

Yes and No.

Darius & Finlay- Do it all Night (Micheal Mind Edit) ... Don't judge me XD

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:07 pm
1.) I have not been on a cruise ship before, but I have been to Mexico. Totally different story. Probably couldn't share that here. Wink

2.) I can draw, color, Photoshop, design, write, etc.

3.) Both! I spent considerably more time on EE, though.

4.) I really kinda liked Cleric and Mage for battle, Chef/Tailor for merchant.

5.) Anything with cute badges!

6.) Yes, well... if it involves Bob, it does not surprise me. At all.

7.) I only like limes with Tex-Mex type food. Not so much for drinks or anything else. D:

8.) I have now!

9.) Yep!

10.) Actually, anything that sounds remotely similar to the music that plays when you're gathering fruits/plants reminds me of LO and makes me sad that it's not live yet.

zqzillyhoo

Rank 0
zqzillyhoo
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:52 pm
I have never been on a Cruise Ship, but I would find it fun to go on one.
I can draw stick figures and color inside the lines x_x;;...According to some of my friends I can sing o.o;;
I have played both but only for a short period of time.
I will probably be a Mage and a Thief. I will probably suck at both but eh. On my Mage I will probably be a Tailor or Chef and my Thief will be a Blacksmith most likely.
Everything except those "Buy this many cash items and get this many free".
Interesting ouo
I am not a big fan of extremely sour foods.
Yes. I have many times.
Yup.
Hmm...I haven't found one yet o.o;;

iKawaii512

Rank 0
iKawaii512
PostedMar 10, 2013 3:41 pm
Actually, no I've never been on a Cruise Ship or any kind of ship. It's always been my dream though.

I'm pretty creative. I can draw, dance, sing and etc. I'm mainly focused on Graphic Design though! Smile

I played them both, (while waiting for LO) with my boyfriend. We're like really busy lately so we haven't been able to play GF but I think we will next week maybe.

I'm thinking either Mage or Cleric. I usually play Mages in all games... but I'm starting to see how beneficial it is to be a Cleric so we will see. Chef I wanna do. It was so fun being one during Alpha.

Hmmm, hide and seek? Haha racing? I have no clue.

Well then! D:

No to both. -hides-

No, but I just signed up Smile

Of course, are you cray cray.

One of the Zelda songs.. I dunno which... maybe some Pachelbel haha.

Aura Kingdom IGN: Rhyfie || Guild: Fire_Nation