StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
Planet Earth, specifically the United States
PostedFeb 09, 2012 2:43 pm
Wait, was I not supposed to post this here? I made a topic for it, so probably not....

Sorry about that.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 15, 2012 7:29 pm
StaRPG wrote:
Wait, was I not supposed to post this here? I made a topic for it, so probably not....

Sorry about that.  

Nah I think it's okay since it's just basic info and you have your thread.

I have no idea why I've just completely ignored reading beyond the OP in this thread.
But to answer questions, based on Alpha 2, not Alpha 1, there's 100 guild member limit. That might be changed once the guild leveling system is in place. Everything, including guilds will be wiped from CB-OB. Guild leveling works with GP probably, no idea how to get more GP. The guild system atm is very primitive, but their working hard on it do I can't wait! :3

Hayatchi

Rank 0
Hayatchi
PostedMar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Looking for guild info

So I know this thread is for guild recruitment...is there somewhere I can make a new topic that's basically advertising myself and maybe have guild leaders whose guilds match me come look for me?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 19, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Looking for guild info

Hayatchi wrote:
So I know this thread is for guild recruitment...is there somewhere I can make a new topic that's basically advertising myself and maybe have guild leaders whose guilds match me come look for me?  

I suggest reading through the guilds threads first. But you can start a topic on this forum too if your searching for a guild. What I've seen though is 3-4 guilds will respond to your topic, then your topic will probably be buried by the massive randomness/spam in the guild threads for some guilds xD That's why I suggest looking through each guild thread, or even better, look at their website.

bloody_mofo420

Rank 0
bloody_mofo420
PostedApr 05, 2012 8:48 pm

wish i could get the WolfPac on here

owell
no worries im not to into the formiltys just stright kicking it

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMay 06, 2012 9:32 am
If I create a guild, I think I'd use a name from Quaru in 2000 time frame. Only those who know the game and the country/Group Quaru is would of heard of the guild name. Good luck to everyone when CB comes out though.

PinkiePI3

Rank 0
PinkiePI3
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:35 am
HiHi!! How are you?? I'm new!! -waves- Is there a MLP guild??

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:42 pm
PinkiePI3 wrote:
HiHi!! How are you?? I'm new!! -waves- Is there a MLP guild??  

Not on the forums yet atleast, you can probably make one Smile

Wari_Chan

Rank 0
Wari_Chan
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:01 pm   Last edited by Wari_Chan on May 16, 2013 11:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

OtakusBR

--

Demonskid

Rank 2
Demonskid
PostedMay 04, 2013 7:24 pm   Last edited by Demonskid on Jul 09, 2013 12:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Caged

Guild Name: Caged

Laid back, casual players looking for friendly people to quest and hang out with. Everything from TeamSpeak to PVP is optional. We host many events on our forums, in game, and on TeamSpeak.

We also play Eden Eternal, and are going to play Lucent Heart.

Guildmaster: Demonskid
Guild Officers: Aimrys
Forums: Forum Link
Other: Caged Forums, Facebook, Aeria Group

Requirements:

• Follow the Rules
  • Have Fun