killer3505

Rank 0
killer3505
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:12 pm
xkokin wrote:
that's cause it's on a newish server. try saying that after being in Cerberus >.< Cerb is pretty much dead market.  

omg i think i see what you mean now after this Jewel Farm. i login this morning and Romance Ring +0 is cheapest fix price 300 coins. now its against evening time and them stupid people are putting them on there for 80c!?! wtf is wrong with those people they are killing every profit that you could make. same thing is happening with tons of items... wtf... i remember selling my Angel Eyes for 100c last week and now its freaking 50c wtf are you dumb people doing... you want the auction house to die in our server 2? becouse like this i can clearly say RIP auction house its not worth selling my RR for 0c profit... rather use it for a week then =/=
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:29 pm
If people are willing to take the loss and sell an item under the value that's their call =/

killer3505

Rank 0
killer3505
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:36 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
If people are willing to take the loss and sell an item under the value that's their call =/  

i know but its just kind of stupid, no offence to anyone but i think its not so smart to sell something you can get more for for less =/

but ofcourse its there choice. i cant force people to make them all more but i can still try >Very Happy

but the jokes aside... you see what i mean right? like this it kind of makes it useless to sell some items becouse its just not worth the few coins Wink