pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Skadi bugged?

Alleyoop1980 wrote:
Hi, I beat Skadi+ 15, than i got Skadi++ which I also beat. Than I immediatly got her Final Form, which I also beat. An now I get Skadi+ 15 again, already twice in a row.

Whats happening here? I wasted quite a lot of Stamina potions for Skadi++ and her final form now, and all for nothing?

Reply please  

I know is possible to other bosses to show up but don't know about the same boss. But might have been a bug. The FF shouldn't had appeared after the first time you beat a ++. But I need to check with GMs.

dstrauss30 wrote:
The big question...is this a bug, cheating or actually possible?!

As you can see, I recovered my HP, attacked once then was attacked and that single attack dropped me from full HP to none. This person has about 56k attack power, I have 57k defense. His team had done 40-50 assists over the entire hour's fight. Also, their attack combo timer had run out.

How could this person have used only 3 immortals with a maximum total attack power of 56k give or take a little from assist done 679,902 damage without any combo bonus?

I know there are bugs that mess up your attack combo and other bugs that can make you deal 0 damage, but this was absolutely nuts!!  

That was a critical.
For more Info, read http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1906421&start=10, specially UnholySteve's answer (last of page).
Advertisement

dstrauss30

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:35 pm

That was a critical.
For more Info, read http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1906421&start=10, specially UnholySteve's answer (last of page).[/quote]

Ok, I can accept that answer. However, it seems that the critical multiplier is so ridiculous that it would often constitute a guaranteed win.

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

[quote="pervddl"]
Alleyoop1980 wrote:
Hi, I beat Skadi+ 15, than i got Skadi++ which I also beat. Than I immediatly got her Final Form, which I also beat. An now I get Skadi+ 15 again, already twice in a row.

Whats happening here? I wasted quite a lot of Stamina potions for Skadi++ and her final form now, and all for nothing?

Reply please  

I know is possible to other bosses to show up but don't know about the same boss. But might have been a bug. The FF shouldn't had appeared after the first time you beat a ++. But I need to check with GMs.

[quote="dstrauss30"]The big question...is this a bug, cheating or actually possible?!

I have defeated Skald+ 15 4 times now, and she popped up a 5th time now. If that is a bug i would like to have my potions (about 20) at least partly refunded. I started just letting escape her but i canot progress further

lunafalls

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:25 am

Game shutting down

Ill be in the middle of playing and then the game will kick me out and I will have to redo what I was just doing. It's been like this since I started playing.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

mad.william

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Why is no one replying?

After I press play I get a black screen and it says I'm unable to connect because I have bad connection, I've tried using 2 different wifis and my 3G. I stil get the same problem

After the maintenance today i still get the same error.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jackiedadd

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:27 am

Black loading screen

The game was working fine earlier but now I just have a black loading screen been like this all afternoon now how do I fix this ?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Re: Black loading screen

jackiedadd wrote:
The game was working fine earlier but now I just have a black loading screen been like this all afternoon now how do I fix this ?  

Try closing the game entirely, not only putting on background.

This means, double tap home button, press and hold game icon, press the red - and then try start game again.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:23 am

Soulbinder Key spend fail

Username: Chuck
Guild "Brutal !"
I had 3 keys. Clicked on the banner then button to spend them. Window popped up to confirm math of transaction. Got bumped back to page with open with 3 soulbinder keys button. Still showed 3 keys. Pressed again. Got math confirm popup. Tapped to confirm. Black loading screen. Loading animation pauses. Disappears. After 15 seconds or so comes back. Then disappears again in about 5 seconds. Then screen stays black for minutes. I task switch. Switch back. Game loads I tap play. I check. Keys are gone. No immortal chest card.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ragna22

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:12 am

frozen fortress guild rewards

Username: ragna22
Guild: DoA

The guild ends the event in 101-300 and we only get 1 choice bronce box intead of 3.
im looking in the FAQ and says Choice Box X3.

revinar_85

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:30 am

Immortalis Bug Reports

Frozen Fortress Guild Rewards
Username: Phume (HOec2J)
Guild: DarkOmen

Our guild also ended the Frozen Siege Event with the 101-300 bracket (around 150) and only recieved 1 choice box instead of 3.

I checked with a few other guild members: Usernames: Hydro and Swanker where they also only recieved 1 box instead of 3.