Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:49 pm
The armor db should be done by this weekend, unless a zombie apocalypse comes. Smile

Advertisement

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:05 pm
Virilux wrote:
The armor db should be done by this weekend, unless a zombie apocalypse comes. Smile  

Awesome Very Happy any clue on finishing the skills? or is that tricky cause you actually have to find skills that are updated then translate?

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:14 pm
abringley1083 wrote:
Virilux wrote:

Awesome Very Happy any clue on finishing the skills? or is that tricky cause you actually have to find skills that are updated then translate?  

Just translating it is the hard part, we've been really caught up with doing everything at once, but now that we have more staff we should be getting things done a little quicker Smile

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:16 pm
Cool, thanks for the reply, Blue. The video skills on Cleric was a nice surprise! haha

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Haha, yeah. The translations are just gruelling. The database and guide are all in the work for you guys! Just keep on the lookout for more surprises Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Latte is hard at work with a lot of the translations and Odern and Justin here are doing a great job with helping input data, so expect more nice things Smile

Eventually we'll have skill images for all skills! Very Happy I was really excited to put in some skill videos so I put in a couple cleric ones for now Very Happy

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:50 pm
Awwww, no mage stuff yet? ;-;

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedMar 12, 2013 6:17 pm
We're still working on that. (: If you're referring to the database, that is.
Only the helmets for now. :<

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:19 pm
The work you guys have done on this is pretty amazing, I have to say. o.o
I'm wondering how I'm going to have enough time to play and be active without getting behind in schoolwork; wish I could contribute more xD

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedMar 12, 2013 10:51 pm
It's called prioritizing and time management. ^^ Do school for 2-3 hours (or more depending on how much work you have to do) right when you come home. Lime Odyssey Time/Leisure for the rest of the day. Review for like 30min - 1 hour before going to bed for the next school day. Wake up and repeat. For Friday and Saturday, I keep study to 2 hours max (it's mostly 1) and play/eat/live for the rest of the days. Sunday, if I'm not done with work on Friday and Saturday, I finish it and live/play/eat and review for 30min+ before going to bed.

And there goes my daily week. It works efficiently for me. (:

Posted By Aeria Mobile