faki82

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:49 am

Invisible enemies in RvR

quad core cpu 3 ghz, 8 gb ram, 1 gb graphic card, my internet is good so i might have 50 ms ping or so. running win 8, had same problem on win 7 too
problem is next, running around in Ruemon carelessly to get jumped by invisible enemies. i thought something is wrong with my PC so i reduced graphics to low, resolution to 1024X 768 and same crap happens. spotting/loading ppl in Rue is very slow or idk what... other ppl having same problems and its becoming more and more annoying. i guess game is processing all those informations very slow, or server slow. pls do something its ruining our enjoyment of the game.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:54 am
The Developer is already working on a FPS Fix. I assume you're having low FPS during RvR, froze for a second and you found your character dead.

We are expecting a FPS Fix during the next 2 months.

faki82

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:03 am
ill check my FPS but i'm sure i don't get freeze.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:37 am
I've been having client crashes and rendering issues since past 3 days. I have no idea why it happens now, but anyway, I never had any fps issue.

Client crash usually happens when I'm running away in RvR. Game close by itself and a bug report pop up, with 2 buttons, but there isn't any texts anywhere in the bug report's window.

As for rendering issues, it doesn't happen as often as my crashes. I'm not sure how to explain it, a video would be easier, if I manage to catch it. I'd use my mount, my name/hp/mp bars would stay at the location I used my mount, I could move around, but nothing would render(I can't even see my own character/mount. Or I'd run into a zerg of Diones, but I've had issues with mount mostly.

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:42 am
The rendering problem happens to me too. Basically the people are there you can interact with them etc its just they dont visually appear and it is super annoying. Relogging sometimes fixes it sometimes it doesnt. and it seems kind of random ive been in castle seiges with 100+ people and never had this problem. At ruemon its the most common sometimes in town it takes a sec for the 50 player shops to all appear but they do so much faster than in RvR.

I dont think its my computer because ill switch to min spec and check my system performance and its maxed at rvr with 43% cpu usage and 13% memory usage and my gfx card is at 25% utilization... there is no bottleneck. my internet is fine. so i dont know want to think about it.

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:49 am
two months?, is a bug that was reported in the first CBT around 3 o 4 months ago...SIX months for resolve a issue that they are fixed in the korean version is really a BIG JOKE

MetalWar - Barbarian Tank

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:03 am
huesoamz wrote:
two months?, is a bug that was reported in the first CBT around 3 o 4 months ago...SIX months for resolve a issue that they are fixed in the korean version is really a BIG JOKE  

our version of the game is different, really different so they can't just copy paste from korean version as it works in another way
they need to translate and fix the issue for the way our version works, whatever they did to korean version does not work here

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:16 pm
I dont know what has changed in the last day or two, but now the game is crashing a lot. DKO has never crashed for me since cbt and now its like a once an hr thing. If i alt tab randomly crashes. just running around in ruemon it crashes.