Author Message

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:37 am

Quest rewards

Idk if it's normal or not.
Bounty and Main quest rewards are affected by the World Prosperity (Or maybe my VIP status) and i get double exp for completion. But i notice today that Daily Quest doesn't give me any experience bonus. It's normal?

Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
355
Location
Cuttack India
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Quest rewards

Idk if it's normal or not.
Cacuga wrote:
Bounty and Main quest rewards are affected by the World Prosperity (Or maybe my VIP status) and i get double exp for completion. But i notice today that Daily Quest doesn't give me any experience bonus. It's normal?  


well Bounty Quest Exp isnt Affected by VIP Status and Main Quest Exp Given is affected aliltle by VIP status i think but i never had that world prosperity things so i dont know abt it exactly does in affectin Exp..

and which Daily Quest didnt gave u experience?? as in daily section we have many quests, and it can also happen you might hv missed that as chat section is always hving too many messages running.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:43 pm
I mean this:





So if a bounty quest will give you 10.000 exp instead of this it will give 19.700 thanks to the World Prosperity buff.
If a main quest is gonna give you 100.000 exp gives 197.000 thanks to the buff.
But if a daily quest will give you 20.000 exp then it just gives 20.000 exp, are not affected by this buff and i'm wondering if it's normal that daily quest are not affected or maybe i found a bug.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
355
Location
Cuttack India
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:45 pm
Cacuga wrote:
I mean this:





So if a bounty quest will give you 10.000 exp instead of this it will give 19.700 thanks to the World Prosperity buff.
If a main quest is gonna give you 100.000 exp gives 197.000 thanks to the buff.
But if a daily quest will give you 20.000 exp then it just gives 20.000 exp, are not affected by this buff and i'm wondering if it's normal that daily quest are not affected or maybe i found a bug.  


daily quest are daily thing may be tats why they hv fixed exp hence nt gettin affected by it..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:57 pm
Ok that makes sense. Please don't take this thread as a complain, i was just wondering if there was a bug.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:08 am
I don't know why you're not getting world prosperity on daily quests, I have been doing on s2 so you should too.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:11 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
I don't know why you're not getting world prosperity on daily quests, I have been doing on s2 so you should too.  


According with the floating text that appears when you click on "collect rewards" daily quest are not affected by the world prosperity, when i log in later today i'll check if i'm receiving the exp and maybe is just a typo in the text.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:55 am
Cacuga wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
I don't know why you're not getting world prosperity on daily quests, I have been doing on s2 so you should too.  


According with the floating text that appears when you click on "collect rewards" daily quest are not affected by the world prosperity, when i log in later today i'll check if i'm receiving the exp and maybe is just a typo in the text.  


The floating text still only gives the base exp before world prosperity but if you check the system message in chat that actually adds world prosperity on there.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:25 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Cacuga wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
I don't know why you're not getting world prosperity on daily quests, I have been doing on s2 so you should too.  


According with the floating text that appears when you click on "collect rewards" daily quest are not affected by the world prosperity, when i log in later today i'll check if i'm receiving the exp and maybe is just a typo in the text.  


The floating text still only gives the base exp before world prosperity but if you check the system message in chat that actually adds world prosperity on there.  


Yes it's right i'm getting the buff however the floating text for main and bounty quest shows the exp with the buff, only in daily quest shows the exp before the buff, that was what made me thing daily quest doesn't were afected.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: