ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:48 pm

About the Character creations/compread the new one

ive been looking at the old videos of LO with the old theme and i gotta say they have impoved owo the newer one looks so better x.x more colourful xD colours bring happyness Very Happy xD and makes more fun and cheerful Very Happy! and i like that the new looking theme for the chara creation with the human back ground and etc and iloveee the new armor >w< so cute i wonder if theyl have remake the girls chelf clothes a lil shorter cuz it was abit long the girls xD but its still the same being long thats ok too Very Happy!
Advertisement

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:41 pm
I agree the newer character creation very colorful and clear! I was hoping they would make black and orange hair for humans though ) : Hopefully they'll get around to it!

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:54 am
did they add tail options for muris?
*praying they have*

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:23 am
rinsha wrote:
did they add tail options for muris?
*praying they have*  

I won't say if they will or not in the future simply because I don't know, but for now even from blue's creation there doesn't seem to be that option open. (I thought I'd that there's the 'possibility' of fox ears being removed as well.)

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:05 am
Castilina wrote:
(I thought I'd that there's the 'possibility' of fox ears being removed as well.)  

D: I hope they don't remove those! They're so cute!

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 08, 2013 1:07 pm
yeah, they were cute, the fox ears along with the bunny ones were the only ones I liked. there still seems to be the other ones though, but i didn't notice the fox ears in blue's video nor did i see it in the site they made that shows all the classes/races etc. Sad

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:21 pm
The fox ears for the Muris have indeed been removed; I have no idea if Cykan is ever going to put them back. There is still only one tail option for the Muris from what I saw in Blue's video. The rabbit ears still do not have the correct tail, either. Rabbit ears + mouse tail = what the heck?

I did see empty spaces for more options for hairstyles/hair colors/eye colors/ear styles/tail styles in the video that Blue posted, though. I'm thinking we may get more customization options in the future, which is always a good thing.

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:39 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
The fox ears for the Muris have indeed been removed; I have no idea if Cykan is ever going to put them back. There is still only one tail option for the Muris from what I saw in Blue's video. The rabbit ears still do not have the correct tail, either. Rabbit ears + mouse tail = what the heck?

I did see empty spaces for more options in the video that Blue posted, though. I'm thinking we may get more customization options in the future, which is always a good thing.  

It's a new breed! even with those tails, muris are still really really cute! I think what keeps me from playing them is the hip portion of the race, but I wouldn't mind playing one as a second character.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:53 pm
They are definitely very cute! I hope they bring the the fox ears back and allow for tail customization!