KingOfZer0

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Iphone 5

Are they going to ever make this fit the iphone5 bigger screen? Its very annoying and kinda makes me not want to play it. Just want to know if they are planning to fix it for iphone5
Advertisement

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 1:21 am

iPad app also?

Please?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:48 pm
The game consists of lots of images and was made thinking in the 640x960(320x480) canvas. There's no vector or code that 'draw' the graphics. Therefore, they would need to re-make all game's images before moving to fix the placement of each for iPhone5's bigger screen.

I *think* the main focus atm is fix current bugs and release it for Androids also.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Resize not required.

The graphics need not be resized. The layout can be made to accommodate more information and functionality. Hard, I'd be willing to draft the conceptuals for Aeria if asked to do so. I really think it could make this game sin!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: Resize not required.

SirronKcuhc wrote:
The graphics need not be resized. The layout can be made to accommodate more information and functionality. ****, I'd be willing to draft the conceptuals for Aeria if asked to do so. I really think it could make this game sin!  

Before anything, I'm answering below as a Mobile Web Developer, which is my job and not as Game Sage nor anything related to Aeria.

If you didn't noticed, most of backgrounds are fit for the normal screen size (they don't even have the @2x which is for Retina Display). Is not just a matter of making the div which holds the game bigger. There will be gaps on layout concerning the places with high background usage if that happens. For example: Quest areas, GvG and such. Therefore graphics need to be re-made for that.

So, not to be rude but your 'draft' will fail.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 12:25 pm
Thanks for 'trying' but no. It is still possible. Many other app makers have used layout shortcuts to accommodate the shift to iPad screen size without resorting to the resizing of graphics. It's a matter of placement and making good use of the leftover space by filling it with more information and functionality.

For the record, anytime someone says "I don't mean to be rude" they know that they are going to be and they do mean to be or they wouldn't say it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:35 am
You have fixed positions and you have relative positions of your imagegroups and subgroups on your pages. These are already layered to accomodate f ex scrolling the immortals list behind the confirm/cancel dialog on the select offering screen. Similar to the bottom bar.

Fix bottom divs so that they pertain to client height rather than a set height. The few backgrounds that would need to be changed could easily be done so with 10 pixels of graduation into the background color (or transparency either with true transparency or by dither). Will look good on the common canvas as well as the iphone 5 canvas. Will work on new canvas sizes as well (with larger height than the originally intended one) with minimal work.

Oh, and adding those gradients would be less than half an hours work even with a very large number of backgrounds (batch).

HikuraRyuu

Rank 0
HikuraRyuu
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:54 am
I also have an iPhone 5, Upgrade the game so it also supports iphone 5 please.

If you wish to be lazy you can just make it so the scrolling windows fix the screen and there's a gap or extra image where the images would take too much effort to update.

When I first started this game due to how old most of the menu's are and how much old technology was used I thought it was a game that came out a few years ago.. But no.. It came out this year.

Come on guys this game is really popular, Put your all into it please and upgrade it with state of the art technology, Buttons that actually press rather than html links and such.

We know you can do it and believe in you, Make this card game the best card game there is!

And if you don't have enough people working for you, Make a competitin for the fans who can do art and draw, Give them a template and let them draw art for you, Rewarding the top winners with a card and the runner up with lower ranked cards.