Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:52 am

Issue with some bosses on Catacombs

Anyone else have this issue?
All other parts of the game work nice, just some lag on the WB but nothing new and when i enter the fight agains the WB this lag dissapears. But two days ago i reach lv40 in catacombs and it was just unplayable. The fight start normal, but slowly it starts to lag more and more till the point that the screen freezes and i can't even use a skill. After 1min the game turns to normal again but all the things that should have happened in this min happen in two seconds without leave me any room to react or try to heal with skills or rune, sometimes even i'm already deafeated when game backs to normal.
Yesterday i handle to beat this boss not cause the lag dissapears just cause i improved my br and knowing when the lag will strikes i tried to stay full HP and used Suntoria before the lag makes it unplayable. I went ahead to level 45 boss and all fine, in fact i found it easy compared with the lv 40 one, but in the level 50 boss the lag strikes back again. That makes 8 boss without lag and 2 just unplayables, i don't know if it happens in the 55, 60, etc... But is really annoying have to wait till you can defeat the boss without touch a single key, a.k.a. OP, to advance.

I was not one of this people that had to clear cache and cookies after patch, but i did it anyway to see if it was the problem but didn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to send a ticket or report a bug without be sure this isn't only me.

Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Issue with some bosses on Catacombs

Anyone else have this issue?
Cacuga wrote:
All other parts of the game work nice, just some lag on the WB but nothing new and when i enter the fight agains the WB this lag dissapears. But two days ago i reach lv40 in catacombs and it was just unplayable. The fight start normal, but slowly it starts to lag more and more till the point that the screen freezes and i can't even use a skill. After 1min the game turns to normal again but all the things that should have happened in this min happen in two seconds without leave me any room to react or try to heal with skills or rune, sometimes even i'm already deafeated when game backs to normal.
Yesterday i handle to beat this boss not cause the lag dissapears just cause i improved my br and knowing when the lag will strikes i tried to stay full HP and used Suntoria before the lag makes it unplayable. I went ahead to level 45 boss and all fine, in fact i found it easy compared with the lv 40 one, but in the level 50 boss the lag strikes back again. That makes 8 boss without lag and 2 just unplayables, i don't know if it happens in the 55, 60, etc... But is really annoying have to wait till you can defeat the boss without touch a single key, a.k.a. OP, to advance.

I was not one of this people that had to clear cache and cookies after patch, but i did it anyway to see if it was the problem but didn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to send a ticket or report a bug without be sure this isn't only me.  

it happens wid me too...not just in cata but in 65 mp dung final boss as well...what i hv found is after certain period of time of us using suntoria and heals "we jump" and thats when boss or on last bar of hp or arnd 1 and haf bar this freeze starts and we cant do nethng else..

this is not a lagg issue nor a GFX card issue nor browser issue as i hv checked the respective soulutions to those n they dnt work its smthng frm game side which need to be fixed..

i wud ask more people wid same issue to state der problem here so PM can see the mass of us being affect and then take this issue to devs to look after..

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:31 am
Or better yet! If you could possibly get some video of this occurring! I know that the game also freezes if you are in a battle at the end of the Battleground or the Guild Battleground. I am going to attempt to get video of this happening. It's also a good idea to send in this feedback via ticket as this will send it directly to the GMs. o:

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:41 am
Make a video was my first thought but i don't have any program to record videos and due my computer limitations maybe the program will lag me more than the issue itself xD.
I also notice some lag in dungeons, but not the same, in dungeons it's annoying but torable and still playable, at least for me. And about the BG GW battles it happens when the battle will finish out of time so don't have any impact on the result, at least in BG or Guild Altar.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:54 am
A free one I know you can get online is "Screencast O Matic", so you can try searching for that and see if your computer can handle it. My old computer handled it fine. o:

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:50 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
A free one I know you can get online is "Screencast O Matic", so you can try searching for that and see if your computer can handle it. My old computer handled it fine. o:  

Tried it today but just the program already lag me so bad. I found the level 40 one a little less lagged but the 50 is still unplayable and i start to have the same problem in some dungeon bosses.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 08, 2013 4:07 am
I know Aeria's well aware.. but this last update has been a complete disaster as far as the functionality of the server..

You've made me VERY angry..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:51 am
Tried today with Opera and it went much better, just a little lag towards the end but for a few seconds only. Still annoying but at least now i have a chance. This improve with the browser change make me think maybe the problem is on my side.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Next time i'll wait before call victory. Today i'm unable to play more than 20min without get the game lagged and not only in cata bosses, THE WHOLE GAME. I had lag even in my city, is really annoying have to reload the page every 20min cause the game starts to run more and more slow till the point of block my browser. Today in the lv55 boss i went all the fight fine till i reach the last hp bar of the boss, then the game just freezes and block my browser so i couldn't even click on "revive" to try again tomorrow.
I always look for the problem in my side first, but no matter which browser i'm using it will be lagged sooner or later and before the patch i never had lag, even the BG loaded faster than now. I don't know what the Hard you did on the patch and i don't mind, but i want to play like i could before the patch, now is just unplayable.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:35 am
Cacuga wrote:
Next time i'll wait before call victory. Today i'm unable to play more than 20min without get the game lagged and not only in cata bosses, THE WHOLE GAME. I had lag even in my city, is really annoying have to reload the page every 20min cause the game starts to run more and more slow till the point of block my browser. Today in the lv55 boss i went all the fight fine till i reach the last hp bar of the boss, then the game just freezes and block my browser so i couldn't even click on "revive" to try again tomorrow.
I always look for the problem in my side first, but no matter which browser i'm using it will be lagged sooner or later and before the patch i never had lag, even the BG loaded faster than now. I don't know what the **** you did on the patch and i don't mind, but i want to play like i could before the patch, now is just unplayable.  

i will advise u send a ticket....and try collect sm screenshot or if u can make a video like above said by GSKeir..then it can be much helpful to know the problem exactly.