abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:46 am
yulino wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:
Can you link to that?  

Here you go!  

Thanks so much! I'll read it when I get a free moment! It'll be an intresting read, I'm sure. Smile

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!
Advertisement

Lhent

Rank 0
Lhent
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:02 pm
I'm looking forward to the beauty of this game. You can tell the style really sets it apart from a lot of other mmos in the same genre. Aesthetics is very important to me.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:18 pm
Lhent wrote:
I'm looking forward to the beauty of this game. You can tell the style really sets it apart from a lot of other mmos in the same genre. Aesthetics is very important to me.  

Yes it is important! Cool looking game + cool gameplay = Very good game.

tidusone91

Rank 0
tidusone91
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:50 pm
Jaia2442 wrote:
Lhent wrote:

Yes it is important! Cool looking game + cool gameplay = Very good game.  

aesthetics and important pve really nice although I have not seen a pvp D:

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:57 pm
The thing I'm most looking forward to seeing in LO? Myself playing via the screen reflection :3

Turga Clerics to a lesser extent ^^

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:07 pm
azraccoon wrote:
The thing I'm most looking forward to seeing in LO? Myself playing via the screen reflection :3

Turga Clerics to a lesser extent ^^  

I'm torn between the Turga race... The looks would be a beautiful tank... yet the cat like stuff turns me away.... why was i not a cat lover???

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:58 pm
After waiting for such a long time, me controlling my character and nothing more.

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:52 pm
abringley1083 wrote:
I'm torn between the Turga race... The looks would be a beautiful tank... yet the cat like stuff turns me away.... why was i not a cat lover???  

Can see why some folks would have an issue with the cat look, it's not really fit for everyone (unless they're furries Razz). But should give it a show anyway, might grow on you Wink

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:43 am
xSerenitas wrote:
After waiting for such a long time, me controlling my character and nothing more.  

Couldn't agree more, I just want to see LO out so LO itself can be my most favorite thing to see on my pc. >.>;;

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 08, 2013 10:10 am
Castilina wrote:
I just want to see LO out so LO itself can be my most favorite thing to see on my pc. >.>;;  

Me too, let there be Lime!!!! xD