Good idea i hope u will make more.

Advertisement

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: :3

pedro_30_rc wrote:
Soy uno de los pocos usuarios que hablan español y juegan desde hace tiempo Wolfteam Aeria...
Y el único torneo que me gusto fue el de que un tal AlexLIMITED quedo en 2do lugar...
Los otros Torneos que hubieron fueron Torneos de AP (El que Tenía más AP ganaba).
Sinceramente esto me parece una grandiosa idea y una buena iniciativa de un GS :3 .. !!
Bueno, en un torneo donde se demuestre la verdadera habilidad y en donde no haya AP , sería muy bueno..  

Translation:

I am one of the few users who speak Spanish and have long played Wolfteam Aeria ...
And the only tournament that I liked was that a certain AlexLIMITED stayed in 2nd place ...
The other Tournaments that we had lately were about AP ( Whoever had more AP would win).
Honestly this seems like a great idea and a good initiative coming from a GS: 3 .. !
Well, in a tournament where the real skill is demonstrated and where no AP, would be great ..

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:49 pm
WT is a really good game, but it used to be "Great" before. The first thing you have do in this game is to balance it which over 75% of the game hope that this could become true. WT is actually a competitve game but it's just overwhelm now with all the OP stuff such as chars, guns etc etc..

Let's be honest, not so many people are able to charge AP due thier young age or thier life condition, so WT would only be fun for the people who has chars+ ap guns (Mostly). In other hand ur guys events help people somehow but not as it is expected.

I know you guys obviously need money from this game because it is a business indeed. But balancing the game won't affect your profit, It would actually encourage more people to buy AP since they will know that this game would be more fair and fun.

To be honest, AP people made the game more fun for me, because they made the game be more competitive. That was since chars just came out till around 2011, but now it's just really ridiculous how OP the items became and how people abuse it.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

TuTogiak415

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:27 pm
great idea. you would have to have a gs or gm observe the matches for hackers like you did in the TOC.

Here's a thought on how to balance the game mode. create a new ex-item like power master that would give the master the ability to set all avaliable weapons, characters, armor, wolves etc. for the match. Then everyone in the room would have the same options. the only way the AP users would benefit would be from weapon or power slots.

Power master already gives everyone AP weapons and tatoos to use in the game, so just add characters, armor and wolf types. Then don't allow any other items that one might have in their inventory.

just a thought.

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:31 pm
__Abdul wrote:
WT is a really good game, but it used to be "Great" before. The first thing you have do in this game is to balance it which over 75% of the game hope that this could become true. WT is actually a competitve game but it's just overwhelm now with all the OP stuff such as chars, guns etc etc..

Let's be honest, not so many people are able to charge AP due thier young age or thier life condition, so WT would only be fun for the people who has chars+ ap guns (Mostly). In other hand ur guys events help people somehow but not as it is expected.

I know you guys obviously need money from this game because it is a business indeed. But balancing the game won't affect your profit, It would actually encourage more people to buy AP since they will know that this game would be more fair and fun.

To be honest, AP people made the game more fun for me, because they made the game be more competitive. That was since chars just came out till around 2011, but now it's just really ridiculous how OP the items became and how people abuse it.  

Agreed with this. I personally loved to face AP people back then alot and went all-out moments too. But as we all it is definitely hard for people to kill armored lads in the game.

I myself think the same about the profit. It's not that bad if Aeria would make Armor- free Tournament for once.
I myself didn't get to experience the bright days when the tournament was held without any AP. It basically was a matter of fact who was skilled enough and outplayed the other person.

I would definitely want to observe this kind of match if this indeed was AP-free tournament.
But we definitely can wait and hope for the best.

roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Great idea

PM read this message carefully
Ok wow i cant belive i see post like this its too exciting.
I am gonna tell you a little secret why youre company not that profitable.
lets take for example League of legends they made the game simple everyone equals you do not have OP items and therefore the game has been so succseful that people buy SKINS that dosent give you any advantage but they make their milions for the skins.
I honestly belive this game has a potential. i am a player almost from the beta I retired 1 year ago and now i am playing everyday cause i just love this game.
If you want to make an amazing tournament that will bring many people back then you have to do this(and i promiss it will bring many people)
1.You want to make a tournament and to see who is the best?sure no problem BUT IT HAS TO BE WITHOUT ANY KIND OF AP CHAR ARMOR GUNS MEDKIT AND EVEN NOT GOLD ARMOR.this will bring many pro players, i belive that you mad heard of them and may not i speak about tequila alexlimited and one friend of mine that i wont tell his name
2.I truely and honestly understand why theres so much ap items its for your profit and its understandable BUT think about the players that cant purchase AP you have to be fair with them
3.If you going to arrange tournament like this you have to remember there is tappers there is a bad connection to the internet sometimes.you will have to fix it
4.this point connects to 1 if you do non ap at all tournament you have to make a power room as someone said before it includs all gold guns(not the cash the old weapons)basic wolf and basic granede that is how you will see the best players in wolfteam.
thats it basicly if i forgot something i will add
Answer will be great
P.S dont be a grammar ****

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:06 pm
To summarize roshhaizar and __Abdul's posts :

roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:30 am
Aznteck wrote:
To summarize roshhaizar and __Abdul's posts :

I dont understand you is it good or bad?

galuac3

Rank 2
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:56 am
Hi, my name is Igal and I've been playing WT for ages.. ( like 2008 ) and i gotta say, this game HAD a potential to become one of the best games out there, and in e-sports for sure. But now its not possible because of all the AP users and ****. So I'm just saying, this game has its potential, but it depends on the managment of Aeria I guess, only they can change something here... We can only hope one day there will be an offline competitive LAN...

Anyways, if someone here manages to organize a non-ap tournament with strict rules about the gameplay, I'll be happy to join or help.

BTW, I have many friends who would play in non-ap tournament.

And don't forget to add me - IGN: galz0r

roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:42 am
So that was only an idea the PM don't want to comment any
More?