Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Skadi bugged?

Hi, I beat Skadi+ 15, than i got Skadi++ which I also beat. Than I immediatly got her Final Form, which I also beat. An now I get Skadi+ 15 again, already twice in a row.

Whats happening here? I wasted quite a lot of Stamina potions for Skadi++ and her final form now, and all for nothing?

Reply please
Advertisement

therealpik

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:52 am
It's as intended.

Since you've killed Skadi++ and her final form, now you'll be eligible to fight against Noa which is a random encounter.

It works like that :
Encounter Skadi, kill her, then you can encounter Boreas (which is a bonus boss that you oneshot).
When you killed Boreas, you can trigger the Icicle boss and kill her will earn you nice rewards (HR cards)

To fight the hardest one, Noa, you need to kill the Final Form of Skadi (which you did) and then you have the chance to trigger her fight ! But as Boreas and Icicle, it's random... So keep questing and you'll get her ! (Rewards are even greater, but she's far stronger than final Skadi form !)

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:41 pm
Thanks, in the final form skadi fight i got nearly no rewards, because some stranger assisted the **** out of the fight. So should I try to get to 50% of the dmg before asking for assists?

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:02 pm
Alleyoop1980 wrote:
Thanks, in the final form skadi fight i got nearly no rewards, because some stranger assisted the **** out of the fight. So should I try to get to 50% of the dmg before asking for assists?  

I just ask assist when I have no more stam and not willing to pot.

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:34 pm
So far nobody ever assisted, but it was like this guy was just waiting for this to happen, however he could know about it. I was surprised and learned by my mistake. Would still love to know what the reward for killing her was Sad

ragna22

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:19 am
I beat a skadi final form and get nothing special reward. just 2 kodiak kings, 40 stamina (i need 24potions to beat her, so 40 stamina for beat her it must be a joke), 30Mp and 50 conjure mana. I deal 3.000.000 damage to her and the finish attack.
Im searching for Noa at this moment.

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:33 am
Thanks for the reply.

I got Noa twice in the meantime.

first time I solod her, no special award, 2nd time I was too short on Stamina Potions to solo, so I asked for help. A random guy tried to get the Butcher reward, dished out damage like crazy, but I beat him to it by 1 mill dmg (close call). The reward in the 2nd round was an icicle.

ragna22

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:49 am
I didnt found her yet. Only a boreas and icicle+. How much HP has Noa? if you can say it

In the end, i didnt found Noa...3 days questing and Noa is nowhere, she must be shy...haha