Ulyr

Rank 0
Ulyr
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:07 am

How do you feel at the end of an anime ?

I just finished Sword art online and at every end of an anime I always feel so down because real life sucks so much :/ It's deppressing me (Not enough to killmyself). I was wondering if I was the only one to feel like this :/
Advertisement

Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:33 am
I don't watch anime. With that being said I suggest you quit watching anime and maybe see a therapist. This really is not the place to discuss a matter like this. Confused

ShallowKite

Rank 0
ShallowKite
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:28 am
You do realize that this is not a forum for topics like this. I mean, it's not bad to talk about things like this... Just go do it at a forum made for such.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. <center></center>

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:40 am
Topics don't have to be about the game in nature in order to be posted here ^^ These are forums for the community of Scarlet Blade~ Please respect the OP :3

On topic: It depends on the anime, really, and the genre of it. Something that's more soft and sentimental usually leaves me feeling good and uplifted, whereas if there's a tragedy, or even an abrupt ending/cliffhanger, I'm usually upset haha.

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:46 am
I suggest you finish some anime series like:
Elfen Lied
Tsukihime
Fate/stay night

End you should not think real life sucks so much Razz

UminoKorasu

Rank 0
UminoKorasu
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:12 am
Well if it's a series that I love. Actually that all I ever watch are series' that I love. lol XD Anyway at the end of a series I do feel a little saddened and slightly melancholic to see my favorite show end, but never really depressed. ^^

Aura Kingdom: Hydra: Bellona (Leader of Jigoku guild), Cethin, UminoInori, Alaricus, Melaena, EnmaAi Siren: Vyrsalia, Astharoshe, Teriant Chimera: Bellona

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:19 am
i recommend you watch one piece xD 586 episodes and still going on. the walking dead is my second favorite thing to watch however it itsn't an anime its a series. btw one piece may have bad grapics but thats only till around when he fights lucci <--after the lucci episode where luffy almost dies is also where the anime gets really good the fights befor it are kinda lameish Wink

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:55 am
A majority of the anime I've watched were tragedies, so it left me feeling either really really sad or amazed, or both~

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:21 am
I normally feel like I have nothing left to do for the next 10 minutes or so. When I watch anime, I normally imagine myself as the protagonist. So in the end, I mostly feel accomplished/sad.

This is the same reaction for movies.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:11 pm
Try watching Fruits Basket! It's a very good natured and happy anime that should make you feel good when you finish it. : )