HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

After hitting the start button it takes you to a log in screen. It says Account and under that Password and then you can hit OK. For some reason I can't input anything into the Account or Password areas.

Any thoughts on what I can do about this would be great. Thanks.
Advertisement

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:07 am
First, try running a full patch scan. If it does not work, try restarting your computer ^^ It sometimes happens to me and this works :3 I hope it does for you too.

HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:13 am
hopeflow wrote:
First, try running a full patch scan. If it does not work, try restarting your computer ^^ It sometimes happens to me and this works :3 I hope it does for you too.  

Yeah, I tried all that among the many things I tried. For some weird reason it's unresponsive. Can't even click on the exit button or anything. Have to x out to end it.

I found other posts about the problem, but there wasn't a solution mentioned. Not sure what could be done about it if anything at all. Sad

HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:49 pm
I wanted to bump this since I'm still having the log in screen issue. Any ideas on why it wouldn't be responsive or a way around it will be helpful.

One day I'll get to play this game...one day.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
The only that I could suggest for you is to uninstall and then re-install the game completely. It could also be that your computer cannot handle the software of the game. (My old laptop couldn't) but that's about all that I can think of. You may have to send in an RT to resolve your issue.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:13 pm
All I could say is make sure your computer has things up to date and reboot.

See if that fixes the problem if not I'll get my lover to come here and supply you with additional information. He would know much more about this than I would. Smile

I make my own signatures. And yes I can make you one, but they aren't free. Inbox me if you'd like to work something out. :)

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:39 pm
Alright.

If you are running on Windows Vista/7 and you cannot run Grand Fantasia, you may need to run it as the administrator. You can do this by right-clicking the icon and selecting the appropriate option. You should also disabled the UAC (user account control) to prevent further blocking. Make sure GF is allowed through your firewall and virus protection software.

If you still cannot run Grand Fantasia properly:

1. Make sure you really do meet system requirements to play.
If you don't, playing will be very difficult.
If you do, set all your graphic settings to low and select the appropriate screen resolution. When I first started, to click "okay" I had to move the mouse a little bit below the actual "okay" part.
2. Update your operating system. Windows likes to update, please make sure it is fully up to speed.
3. Make sure you have the latest update to DirectX as well.
4. Update all your drivers to the latest update, too.
5. Defrag your harddrive and clear your system cache (via CCleaner) It's free
6. Restart your computer.

If all these fail, please respond.

ScoutGoBonk

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 10:20 pm

grand fantasia not working

I tried it all
PLEASE help i want to play

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedJun 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: grand fantasia not working

I tried it all
ScoutGoBonk wrote:
PLEASE help i want to play  
What kind of error are you receiving? It might help if there is some specific error that you are coming across.
Are you getting the "Unable to connect" error after launching the game client and typing in your info?
If this is the case, try launching the game client with Launcher.exe from your Grand Fantasia Folder or through Aeria Ignite
If you are having trouble with the Launcher - have you checked out this thread here?
If it is something technical, have you checked this thread?

ScoutGoBonk

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 10:42 pm
Nothing pops up i press start then i go to task manager. the number does not change from the 2000s ... how do i fix all my drivers up to date