Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:03 am
Haamaadaa wrote:
Crowmagnon23 wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:
Ledmaster/Crown is known to come up with fabrications. He has a history of making some ridiculous yet hilarious accusations/comments.  

What exactly makes you think "they are not making as much and probably barely turning a profit" is a fabrication?

Your here trolling you know why and you know what this Sh1t looks like so what do YOU think.

All those brazalian and turkish wallets are leaving there are like half of what there were last time you were here. Sh1t aint the same.

Why dont you go say hello to roidz while your here.  

You're the one that sucks him off on Steam lol.
Aint trolling all facts. I can get the rest of the crew to confirm the religion you go by, Ret.ardism. Banned us from a TS server for "hacking" everyone's computer hahaha. "I scanned your computers to find a hacking program which is infiltrating the other computers on the server"
Here is what WE think, you sound like a man in his 40s. The type of guy that would groom kids in his basement. Can't let a game go and comes back to keep complaining about it via a new thread. A game you were bad at from the start. Much love xoxox  

I find all of that hilarious. For more reasons then I could possibly explain. FWIW let me clear up a few things.

Was never a mod on that TS just a commoner there for about a month. I never knew who banned who. And I didn't end up caring very long after that because as it turned out most of the people on that TS were bullsh1tng idiots.
That entire TS was a bullsh1t den of ap noobs I am only sad I didn't realize that sooner. And as that was the case they did alot of bullsh1t then and after that. Especially when I tried forming a clan a few months later they did all kinds of wonderful crap to me. Even said I didn't have enough ap so I was a noob for that.

Bottom line is when I got here and for some time after I was a stupid stuck up apnerd. Didn't start out that way but given the way the player base was at the time it didn't take long for me to end up that way. But as I have said before that was then and this is now. I have literally given no F#@Ks for the last 2 years. I come here out boredom for the purpose of trolling (and it aint regular) I haven't played this game in that time either. And never will.

As for roids if I am the reason he comes off steam id be highly surprised since I dont f32kn talk to the guy. Pretty sure he comes here to **** with crubs.

Oh and yea P.S. you are thinking of hawain who's bulsh1t I was into at the time because if you recall, stupid apnerd server full of apnerds. Sh1t happened. If you think I can't let a game go you oughtta check my recent post history lol.

tl;dr congrats on eliciting an actual post from me. You had me at the ts drama and the basement kids that was just too funny not to talk about. However, I aint got enough sh1ts left to give to explain all that again. Soooo take it or leave it.
Advertisement

Haamaadaa

Rank 0
Haamaadaa
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:27 am
Crowmagnon23 wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:
Crowmagnon23 wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:
Ledmaster/Crown is known to come up with fabrications. He has a history of making some ridiculous yet hilarious accusations/comments.  

What exactly makes you think "they are not making as much and probably barely turning a profit" is a fabrication?

Your here trolling you know why and you know what this Sh1t looks like so what do YOU think.

All those brazalian and turkish wallets are leaving there are like half of what there were last time you were here. Sh1t aint the same.

Why dont you go say hello to roidz while your here.  

You're the one that sucks him off on Steam lol.
Aint trolling all facts. I can get the rest of the crew to confirm the religion you go by, Ret.ardism. Banned us from a TS server for "hacking" everyone's computer hahaha. "I scanned your computers to find a hacking program which is infiltrating the other computers on the server"
Here is what WE think, you sound like a man in his 40s. The type of guy that would groom kids in his basement. Can't let a game go and comes back to keep complaining about it via a new thread. A game you were bad at from the start. Much love xoxox  

I find all of that hilarious. For more reasons then I could possibly explain. FWIW let me clear up a few things.

Was never a mod on that TS just a commoner there for about a month. I never knew who banned who. And I didn't end up caring very long after that because as it turned out most of the people on that TS were bullsh1tng idiots.
That entire TS was a bullsh1t den of ap noobs I am only sad I didn't realize that sooner. And as that was the case they did alot of bullsh1t then and after that. Especially when I tried forming a clan a few months later they did all kinds of wonderful crap to me. Even said I didn't have enough ap so I was a noob for that.

Bottom line is when I got here and for some time after I was a stupid stuck up apnerd. Didn't start out that way but given the way the player base was at the time it didn't take long for me to end up that way. But as I have said before that was then and this is now. I have literally given no F#@Ks for the last 2 years. I come here out boredom for the purpose of trolling (and it aint regular) I haven't played this game in that time either. And never will.

As for roids if I am the reason he comes off steam id be highly surprised since I dont f32kn talk to the guy. Pretty sure he comes here to **** with crubs.

Oh and yea P.S. you are thinking of hawain who's bulsh1t I was into at the time because if you recall, stupid apnerd server full of apnerds. Sh1t happened. If you think I can't let a game go you oughtta check my recent post history lol.

tl;dr congrats on eliciting an actual post from me. You had me at the ts drama and the basement kids that was just too funny not to talk about. However, I aint got enough sh1ts left to give to explain all that again. Soooo take it or leave it.  

That wall of text...Shame I...

qh0

Rank 2
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:36 am
Grow up. :)

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:39 am
I can tell this entire post is ridiculous and unnecessary without even reading one word -.-

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 06, 2013 11:18 am
[quote="Haamaadaa"][quote="Crowmagnon23"][quote="Haamaadaa"][quote="Crowmagnon23"]
Haamaadaa wrote:

Okay then bud. Were on the same page then I dont care either.

ghostcannon

GameSage: Wolf Team
ghostcannon
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:38 pm
As I always say, if you no longer like the way the game is...then quit!!
Nobody has a gun pointing at your head and say "Play the game now". I agree the items in the game are overpowered and makes it unbalanced for those who cannot afford to buy the items, but this is not Aeria's fault, but Softnyx because they are the owner (developers) of the game. Aeria must follow regulations based on licensed hosting contract for the game by Softnyx Inc.

The fact is that the game might be dead for some (those who quit), but not dead for others (those who still play it). It will end for me when it is officially announced that the game is Closed.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

Haamaadaa

Rank 0
Haamaadaa
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:51 am
ghostcannon wrote:
As I always say, if you no longer like the way the game is...then quit!!.  

w0lfg0tn0life2

Rank 2
w0lfg0tn0life2
PostedMar 07, 2013 12:57 pm
Tomer, close your eyes, this isnt for 11 years old kids

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD

germanproz

GameSage: Wolf Team
germanproz
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:46 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
As I always say, if you no longer like the way the game is...then quit!!
Nobody has a gun pointing at your head and say "Play the game now". I agree the items in the game are overpowered and makes it unbalanced for those who cannot afford to buy the items, but this is not Aeria's fault, but Softnyx because they are the owner (developers) of the game. Aeria must follow regulations based on licensed hosting contract for the game by Softnyx Inc.

The fact is that the game might be dead for some (those who quit), but not dead for others (those who still play it). It will end for me when it is officially announced that the game is Closed.  

There goes Ghost, being his usual self...

And surprisingly, as time goes on, I find myself agreeing with him more and more whereas our philosiphies used to be at odds. Yes, it's a typical GS answer of "The game is fine!" But he backed it up, ceded your main points, and gave a point of his own. (That being, "why do you care?") He's rather correct in this matter.

Karma for him right now.