WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Guild Fee

Lat week was my guilds first time paying the guild fee and it went off without a hitch, but it took the fee a day early. I assumed that they did that just because we had it and that the day it says it is due is just the latest that you can pay but one of my guildies is getting nervous because based on what happened last week it is going to take it tomorrow and I just spent all our contribution on the lvl 2 skills. can somebody help me put his mind to ease?
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:04 pm
It will only take it one time a week. If it took it today it won't take it tomorrow. The date on the Weekly Member Fee should be changed to next week now.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:44 pm
Saveric wrote:
It will only take it one time a week. If it took it today it won't take it tomorrow. The date on the Weekly Member Fee should be changed to next week now.  

the date that it says it is due is on sunday, but it said the same last week and it took on saturday. I know it only takes it once, my question when does it take? will it always take it a day early, and if I don't have it a day early is it going to disband the guild?

Wolfstarrz

Rank 0
Wolfstarrz
PostedMar 07, 2013 1:49 pm
I am having and have been having the same problem. The due date is wrong. The contribution will come out a day early each week. It will not be taken out twice. It has been wrong like that for a long time for me. Seems its like that for everyone. Right now though, the due date is 2 days off instead of one.. Im not sure if this is a new glitch now or what but my advice to you would be to ignore the due date, check and see when it "actually" comes out, and expect it to come out that day each week. Im not sure if they will ever fix this problem as me or anyone else can not get thru to them about this.