azureleaf437

Rank 0
azureleaf437
PostedJun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Re: Respect

Positive outlook
Ogarik wrote:
I don't understand why people have to hate on something that someone is doing for others. The fact that the user took time out to place information whether it be found in another area doesn't mean a thing. Look at it as a positive manner. Now the information is available here at the main source for the game we all enjoy. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it.  

+1

True...

on topic: Overall, nice guide! Very Happy ... is just needs a little bit more info on the traits. [But then again updates might change things]

More power~! And I hope you continue to complete this guide fully Very Happy

Advertisement

yumie34

Rank 0
yumie34
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:23 am

how to make a guild

My guild is assanator but i dont know how to make a guild Very Happy pleaseeeeee.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:38 am

Re: how to make a guild

yumie34 wrote:
My guild is assanator but i dont know how to make a guild Very Happy pleaseeeeee.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1217877 guild guide. Check it out.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

dragomhear123

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 11:28 am

I want to know how to add points in dmg he gets Haunter to help me pls

Stillalivee

Rank 0
Stillalivee
PostedDec 13, 2011 2:34 pm
This guide is honestly horrid. and i can see why people complain we come here to find what we need not waste time if you're not going to do it right expect criticism.

Kuromi001

Rank 0
Kuromi001
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:14 am

Traits

I got a problem with the "Crack Shot" trait. I've asked countless players, on which trait is best for Magic DPS? And they all said it was the Crack Shot trait.

I don't think it would be good for a range DPS :\

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:26 am
Hello Kuromi001!

Please don't necro old threads. The last post here was in December of 2011. Thank you!

To answer your question, for magic DPS like Mage/Illusionist/Warlock, most players use Crack Shot for the Luck (M-crit rate) and M-crit damage boost. This is extremely beneficial and the trait you see most often on players that use magic DPS as a main.

For ranged DPS (Hunter/Engineer/Ranger), I see a good amount of players with Adventurer for the Luck (Crit rate) and Crit Damage, as well as Maverick for the AGI and attack speed.

For a full table on heroic traits, you can see this page.

I hope that helps you! ^_^