KnychtaDaimon

Rank 0
KnychtaDaimon
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:20 am

Great Event!

Long have I waited for GM / GS events to return to AVA, and can say I'm quite pleased at the event yesterday. Got lucky in getting in either the 3rd or 4th room (can't remember now -_-), good thing I love crustaceans.

One advice based on my own conjecture, is possible ping limited rooms in future events. Granted, I'm running on a Pentium 4, but there was a discernible lag in the room that was marginally high. Sorta akin to playing on those AI maps where you have to kill 200 bots, but unequivocally laggier.

I hope that impetus to alleviate lag via a ping limit does not cause too much trouble for our European or other players, but I hope it's taken into consideration as per future events.

Anyways, it was a great event, and you guys and gals at Aeria did a wondrous job for a 1st event. Hope for more in the future, over and out.

-KD
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Great Event!

KnychtaDaimon wrote:
Long have I waited for GM / GS events to return to AVA, and can say I'm quite pleased at the event yesterday. Got lucky in getting in either the 3rd or 4th room (can't remember now -_-), good thing I love crustaceans.

One advice based on my own conjecture, is possible ping limited rooms in future events. Granted, I'm running on a Pentium 4, but there was a discernible lag in the room that was marginally high. Sorta akin to playing on those AI maps where you have to kill 200 bots, but unequivocally laggier.

I hope that impetus to alleviate lag via a ping limit does not cause too much trouble for our European or other players, but I hope it's taken into consideration as per future events.

Anyways, it was a great event, and you guys and gals at Aeria did a wondrous job for a 1st event. Hope for more in the future, over and out.

-KD  

I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed the event! I will be announcing the winners from each room today. Also everyone who participated and didnt get 1st - 3rd place will still get a 3k Ingame Euro for helping out make the event happen!

I will forward your opinion to the rest of the GSCE team Smile

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:38 pm
Loved the event, definitely a good way to keep up the contact between us and GameSages In-Game and have fun playing with you.

I was right on the first room, only thing I didn't liked was when people went to Spectace and either GS and GM couldn't spectate.

Without that little problem I really enjoyed the Event and looking forward to more! Smile

iNerdcore

Rank 0
iNerdcore
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:40 pm
Who were the winners?

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:08 pm
iNerdcore wrote:
Who were the winners?  

I'm about to announce them

littlekid440

Rank 2
littlekid440
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:17 pm
Tried all the game but cant get in too many people.

thjxmutkeo

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2014 1:57 am
Yes, this is good event

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedApr 17, 2014 2:07 am
aww shucks, u make me reminisce the good days of being an AVA GS

SecretHug

Rank 0
SecretHug