walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:50 pm   Last edited by walrusman2 on Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Blazin_Snipe/vijithan

Scammer
He is a scammer and dont trust him. My best friend in real life agreed to trade guns with him and my friend sent his gun that day and was in his inventory the next day and my friend has yet to receive the gun from him and its been over 2 months. He has not contacted either of us and refuses to respond and deleted my friends comments on his page.

Just know he is a scammer and doesnt deserve the false reputation he currently has.

I have asked urdeep1 to change his status form Wall of Fame to the Wall of Shame because thats where he belongs.

Proof we have made contact and have gotten little to no response.

Thread
Advertisement

brown_psycho

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:10 am
The Proff you have is not relly enuff to put him on wall of shame especlly if hes vouched by QUOTE well thats not even proof actually.. get better proff and post it, and also it dosent matter if its your friend in real life u cant just put some one on Shame with no proff just saying Smile

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:15 am
1 vouch from quote doesn't not mean he isn't a scammer there is 2 people on that thread that have not gotten there gun in several weeks so he clearly is scamming them taking that long.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:41 pm
Alright. putting him on my NeverTradingWithAgain List

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedMar 10, 2013 6:03 pm
brown_psycho wrote:
The Proff you have is not relly enuff to put him on wall of shame especlly if hes vouched by QUOTE well thats not even proof actually.. get better proff and post it, and also it dosent matter if its your friend in real life u cant just put some one on Shame with no proff just saying Smile  

I changed the "Proof" link to "Thread" because you are right I dont have proof of him saying yes I scammed you. If its that big of a problem I can get my friends weapon transfer ticket to show he sent his gun and a video/picture of his inventory to show he has not received it yet. Ive seen their conversations first hand and Ive tried making contact with him but have gotten almost nothing in return, I have seen the proof first hand, I have looked at my friends computer and have seen just about everything and Im pretty sure urdeep knows I am trustworthy enough to make this decision to put him on the wall of shame and I think 99% of the community thinks so as well.

Quote vouched him because they had a fair trade that went smoothly but as Ive said before that should not count towards a vouch a vouch should be if you know that that person is trustworthy rather than just a fluke trade.

And for the not being able to put somebody on the wall of shame list part I have gained a really good reputation especially with the barter community and when somebody owes 3 people guns from over 2 months ago and refuses to have a conversation with me for that time it came to mind that they are most likely a scammer and rather than just waiting it out for another month or two to put him on the wall of shame so he doesnt scam anybody else.

Mystory

yoshibond8

Rank 0
yoshibond8
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:55 pm
yup Blazin still hasn't responded, hasn't accepted my friend request on xfire to talk about it to him, and he's been on.. All i want is an answer but he won't provide one

TOPIC YOU PROMISED!!!