itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Shop Prices/Discounts

I think I'm not the only one that some of the prices really need to be toned down a bit...

I mean, nearly $10 for a pack of Kraken Jugs that is already given out daily is a bit too much, don't you think?

Also, with this discount thing, I've only seen traps and Cetus draughts discounted. Is there ANY discounts for the useful items, like... EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE SHOP?
I mean, 11 cetus cups for 5 gold? Whoa, that's cheap, but you can't use all of that...

Honestly, in my perspective, cheaper items = you ultimately spend more for the items. I'm sure there will be more people who agrees with me on this aspect.
Players spending more for the items = Good for the game. Agreed?

My personal suggestion with this is that all prices in the shop get chopped down to 50%~70% of what it is now, and the discounts going on items that are actually useful, which is everything except cetus draughts and traps.

Your opinions and ideas?
Advertisement

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:56 pm
Seeing as though Cetus cups and jugs are completely useless, I agree with this statement. Now if they introduced an item that would let you instantly redistribute your stats, then Aeria would make a fortune! They would make a lot more if they put kraken jugs and roast chickens on sale again. I know a lot of people are saving their gold until they do.

[Univarsity of AngelWings] - Pirate Maidens