Author Message

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3448
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:29 am
ttmxx wrote:
75-80 = MPT spam for 2-3days and boom ur 80... not rocket science people.....
and @ u guys. learn2 plant gw parts. no way your getting into cn @ lvl 40 unless you like.. sleep with them. and planting gw parts cheaper tbh =|  


You can ask if they can help you get your gw set its not like your actually going to be in cn or participate in gw and ofc plants are cheaper but the rates arent good and ive heard someone gt the same piece 3 tines in a row, dews are simply faster. And i know that lol i just couldnt be bothered levelling myself so just bought plvls xD
Advertisement

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:33 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
75-80 = MPT spam for 2-3days and boom ur 80... not rocket science people.....
and @ u guys. learn2 plant gw parts. no way your getting into cn @ lvl 40 unless you like.. sleep with them. and planting gw parts cheaper tbh =|  


You can ask if they can help you get your gw set its not like your actually going to be in cn or participate in gw and ofc plants are cheaper but the rates arent good and ive heard someone gt the same piece 3 tines in a row, dews are simply faster. And i know that lol i just couldnt be bothered levelling myself so just bought plvls xD  
das just lazy >: and it took me 6 plants to get my 70 temp gw set..... now all i gotta do is level it from lvl 19 >:I

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3448
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:01 am
ttmxx wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
75-80 = MPT spam for 2-3days and boom ur 80... not rocket science people.....
and @ u guys. learn2 plant gw parts. no way your getting into cn @ lvl 40 unless you like.. sleep with them. and planting gw parts cheaper tbh =|  


You can ask if they can help you get your gw set its not like your actually going to be in cn or participate in gw and ofc plants are cheaper but the rates arent good and ive heard someone gt the same piece 3 tines in a row, dews are simply faster. And i know that lol i just couldnt be bothered levelling myself so just bought plvls xD  
das just lazy >: and it took me 6 plants to get my 70 temp gw set..... now all i gotta do is level it from lvl 19 >:I  


Lol ... i should be in game in a couple of hours you should do some arena with me the latest match i had was just ehh im rusty but these guys mad me feel like facepalming xD

tussie111

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jul 2011
Posts
6
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:58 am
Best
Pally = None yet unless AngryBird comes back
Zerk = GFJake cause he got Tactics and can Tank Better than a Pally thats i've seen
Sin = Hmm idk name but its Aguile sin
Ranger = Aure or Mitsukai
Sage = Falsey cause she Uses all Forms and tanks very well and high damge
Cleric = Clerelle

Been playing GF long time hehehe these are the Best once i got Smile

tussie111

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jul 2011
Posts
6
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:00 am

Re: DYING OF LAUGHTER

FALSEY better than AreiFA an Flou
Dubsts wrote:
buckteethrock wrote:
dirgay wrote:
Renouncing my choices.

Pally: iRockk, RIO, SaiJigoku, HeroZero
Berserker: Zekiness
Ranger: DoctorSlay, Roce, MrFuzzy, iMitsukai seems good
Assassin: ProStyle, Galaxtic, Cyanate, DemonicBR
Wizard: TehAnimeFan, Persie, Unova, and ... Kuripurin
Necro: Optimistics, Venedetta
Cleric: Clerelle, Vidic
Sage: Fluorescent, Areifa  


ROCK ISH TERRIBLE FOR HIS KINDA GEAR...  


Agree'd 100%. These paladins' list gets worse with every post. How about we all just take my word considering i've dueled almost all these paladins at a time, and i've seen them arena.

Sai, Rio, Hero. end of story kthxbai.  

DanielFI916

Rank 0
Joined
01 May 2012
Posts
7
Location
V for Vendetta Norway
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:58 am
Berserker
Zekiness

Paladin
AngryBirdRIO

Assassin
DeathsHatter

Ranger
MrFuzzy

Cleric
Vidic

Sage
Fluorescent

Wizard
Persie

Necromancer
TsunaaKun

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
Joined
15 Sep 2011
Posts
117
Location
Outside your window, Sweden
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:01 am

Re: My turn~ My Turn~

AnimeFan9001 wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:
oPIchuo wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:
oPIchuo wrote:
Paladin > None Since All the ones I admired leveled -Cough- NubStep -cough-
Zerks > None heu they all died out
Wizard > Some noob with 14k base hp (Nobody likes him right >: ?) IM JOKING PLEASE DONT HURT ME
Necromancer > uhh I choose you Tensai
Sage > Sakamaki COS NO EXPLOITTTT~
Cleric > Orb Orb Orb Orb Orb SUCH A FUN NAME TO TYPE (I weird)
Sin > Mr. Cyanate here <---- He's a noob4Life
Ranger > BlossomFire If you could just stop def cutting me on pally Yeaaaaahhh That be Great.

Love all you rqers in Hall of judgement btw RQ right when you see a 16k hp pally I'M GETTING NO POTS SGJFKHSJKGHSKJGHSJHG -Rage-  


LOL. You made me chase you around HOJ D;  


So we reached a conclusion, 40 sucks. Now lets move on to 70!  


Pay for my yellow sword >: PLZ  


Only if you pay for my +18 gvg/pvp set, +18 staff, red extremes, vit +6 eva +1% stones, do my masters, and growth stones. Oh and consumables to use in arena. kthx. I really cba to farm my gvg set or do masters.  


Pfft, you dont need that in 70! I have a 5+ set (no stones), 9+ gun, 18+ gun, 7+ swords, 0+ swords, and oranges for procing Wink At 70 you can buy / do PT runs, and you'll earn your gold to be OP in no time! :* And I can help you bot your masteries in AB C:  


With an AM .-. you kinda do need pvp set/gvg set. Sprite set is good and all, but you're basically a 1hit kill. with gvg/pvp set you can have the tankiness factor(everyone knows I like tanking on wizzy Razz)  

Then make a pvp/gvg set Very Happy

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
146
Location
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:12 am
For the BR who asked for a yellow set in 70, lvl 80 has yellow sets.

PurifyHeart

Rank 0
Joined
18 Dec 2012
Posts
9
Location
Lebanon
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Top players imo

Active & Skilled
Paladin: iRockk ;tanky defense, hard to kill, skilled & balanced with skills, helpful, great offensively/defensively
Berserker: Zekiness, Alamat, Colibri ;skilled players, tanky & deal good DPS
Wizard: TehAnimeFan ;high HP, only balanced, tanky, & balanced Wiz atm, great teamplayer
Necro: none active atm
Ranger: BlossomFire ;deals high dmg, great DPS, high evade
Sin: Prowlerz, Galaxtic, Silencz ;deal high critcs/dmg, high evade, skilled players
Sage: Fluorescent, MrKMF ;great use of forms, high dmg, equipped properly to kill quickly
Cleric: Clerelle ;tanky defense, skilled & balanced with healing/fear, great support, amazing Cleric

oPIchuo

Rank 0
oPIchuo
Joined
07 Jan 2013
Posts
32
Location
United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:45 pm
nielsaccount wrote:
For the BR who asked for a yellow set in 70, lvl 80 has yellow sets.  


Quote the person you're talking to pls For a sec I thought you were a br yourself Wink

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: