Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:20 am
kecapmanis wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:
everyone has to contribute a little bit in their own way to make it work.
Offering my 2 cents to the table.  

that's how community works, helping each other. How about? make Lv restriction so only Lv30 character can go to Aven, at least this makes gold spammer moving slower. Btw, you can keep the 2 cent but can I have the rest? 2kg maybe :p  

Would have to disagree to that. Because Aven has a fair bit of stuff to help out the lower levels and would make the game less enjoyable for newer players to come in.

My thoughts on it would be to implement a quest which you need to complete to go into Aven, and to complete it you have to do 1-3 captcha menus (the same kind we used to have ages ago in game). Once completed, you are free to go into Aven.

Doing that however will just have them all camped out most likely in Limestone Mountain spamming.

Advertisement

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:38 am
Short_Amigo wrote:

My thoughts on it would be to implement a quest which you need to complete to go into Aven, and to complete it you have to do 1-3 captcha menus (the same kind we used to have ages ago in game). Once completed, you are free to go into Aven.

I knew that captcha menu, my country EE Official used that captcha menu

You're right, they will spam on Limestone

Will989

Rank 0
Will989
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:57 pm
Necroing the thread here, but I don't think any effective form of blocking the gold spammers will be created in the near future.

The only effective thing to do right now is to just: Screen capture, report and done.

Cody255

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

What is Gold buying

Do not know what this is
Yeah i know it makes me sound dumb, but what exactly is Gold Buying?

santos.evan02

Rank 0
santos.evan02
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:50 pm
get rid of the gold spammers!

We Lose Not Because We Are Weak But The Enemy Is Too Strong...

RazorDragon82

Rank 0
RazorDragon82
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:44 pm
I see the good intentions, but gold spammers come in constant droves, faster than the time it takes to fill out a form, provide screenshots, and review on behalf of the moderation team. Not to mention the people going through the trouble to fill out the form for each bot would be there all day doing it with no reward instead of enjoying the game itself. By the time you've reported one bot with an accompanying screenshot, five others have arrived to take its place. If you want to win the war, you've got to upgrade the firepower.

Eden Eternal needs a quick and easy report system that's accessible in-game. If 10 people use a report player feature on a bot within say 30 minutes (to prevent gangs of players attempting to use the report feature on a legitimate player), that account should be forced out of the game for administrative review.

And if you really want to nail these bots hard and fast, provide some in-game reward for the people reporting, be it in the form of a little gold or a few Aeria Points. If ten people report a player as a bot and it's confirmed once the bot account has been forced out of the game, they all should get a little reward, such as 20 gold or maybe 10 AP in the form of a "bot bounty" as thanks for taking time out of playing the game to address the issue. You'll nail these bots hard and fast if you reward people to do the right thing as opposed to buying gold from them.

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:24 pm
Aven has tons of gold sellers...

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:40 am
NEWS FLASH: Gold Sellers has learned to use World Calls.

darkdemise18

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:54 am
notice hey post this after my post saying they dont care about the economy basically so sad nice try gm you dont fool us yall just want the money and could care less

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:48 pm
BREAKING NEWS: Not only I, but several of my guildmates just received spam mail again. Same sender too. They're now powerleveling themselves to 30 now...........