PostedJun 06, 2012 7:02 pm
I'll try this out later today.
Thanks much Smile
Advertisement

SnowyBlizzard

Rank 0
SnowyBlizzard
PostedJul 11, 2012 10:13 pm
ohh, pretty Shocked But theres tons of .dds files and idk what to do, anyone else? <---all about games but knows nothing of the computer, can u tellme exactly what to do to make it like yours?

PicaPic

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2012 10:37 pm
My font.ini (russia client) looks like:

[FontOption]
// english font
DefEnglishFont=MyriadPro-Semibold
DefEnglishFontSize=14
// UI font
DefMainFont=Arial
DefMainFontSize=10
// chat bubble font
BubbleFont=Arial
BubbleFontSize=15
// big font
HintFont=Arial
HintFontSize=18
// HID font
HIDFont=Arial
HIDFontSize=12

Plus chat background (different transparency http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/ru/viewtopic.php?t=11283), plus I paint menu windows in darkgray (in original they are too bright) and everything is fine))

SnowyBlizzard

Rank 0
SnowyBlizzard
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:43 pm
Gayanum wrote:
IT is very simple to change the texture. They are located in the UI foider and have the extension .DDS. All you need is to download the plug-in for Photoshop, so you can open this file type. Highly recommend you make backups of modified files, or if you did something wrong, the game can crash. Good Luck

This is my example

http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/02/e031f5cca13f19b76466cab4b296f756.jpg  

Can you tell me how to change the graphics to be like yours?

Gayanum

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 3:27 am
It's simple
1) Download the plug-in format .DDS for Photoshop, so it can open, edit and save DDS files. Set in Photoshop (I use CS3)
2) All the .DDS files are located in the UI folder, which is located in the root folder of the Game. Open, for example, main.DDS
3) Wiil see a lot of menus. They can be painted (just brush or change the brightness, contrast), change the transparency (apply the alpha channel of varying density or make invisible all by putting an alpha channel 100% density). You can open the other .DDS files and see what they contain
4) Save

VERY IMPORTANT
1) Before setting up the changed files should be completely off the client and make back-up copy of the original files, which will be replaced
2) If you open a .DDS file in Photoshop and see a message, that "this file contains the MIP MAPS- open whith existing MIP MAPS?"- you need to click OK, change file as you like and when saving this file, don't change anything in options of saving- just put a checkmark in the "Use existing MIP MAPS" option
3) If you open a .DDS file in Photoshop and there is no message, change file as you like and when saving this file, don't change anything in options of saving- just put a checkmark in the "NO MIP MAPS" option
4) Do not change the resolution and size of files

For example, I can create 2-3 themes interface, so that all can see what you can do. Create your own unique theme- everyone can))

OHikc- это Я

XquixoticalX

Rank 1
XquixoticalX
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:19 am
half.d3mon wrote:
Thank you! *.* <3

I have to keep size 8, though, my laptop has a small screen ;_; Words mix with each other.

Tried Tahoma (pretty o.o ) and Georgia, as mentioned. In 8, they do not look good, and Verdana looks better but something is missing :s

Times New Roman in 10 is awful!O_O

Anyone who finds the perfect size+font combo, please share :3  

Keep the size at 8 but change font to Arial Rounded MT Bold

It's just enough boldness and a bit more spacing between the letters that it is readable but does not distort. I find it the perfect tweak on the default. Let me know if this helps.

BelleFolie ~ 90 Shaman
BelleFatale ~ 80 Templar
BelleVeneur ~ 80 Sharpshooter
BelleBuffs ~ 7x Prophet

klaus_nguyen

Rank 0
klaus_nguyen
PostedMay 28, 2013 8:25 pm
Now I do not have to squint ;D Thanks