ukdonut
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:26 pm
would b good to see less mboxs and more items instead
Advertisement

AratX

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:11 am

Rec Doubler

Rec Doubler are already released in game, so keep it still available. Do NOT remove/make it unfair.

Those who don't like gambling/Mboxes, get choise of either 2.GM max oj/Letter A or a Mbox with chanse to win 1., 2., or 3. GM max oj, in same tired. <-- should be ok choise.

I usually don't like gambling/Mboxes as I like to have what I pay for. Backside of this is less items for the non-AP spenders and therefore probably less items in trade. We like to have non-AP spenders in game also right?

AratX

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:53 pm
Been reading more posts. Not going to read trough all 33 pages..

An other option could be to remove Recdoubler completely, yes even those that are already used, from game. But then I like to see those lapis that gives players 3 lvl's faster attack removed completely also. 7-8 of them released in game by a faulth?
Compensation must be made if so!
Then there was the Legandary stuff in pvp 30-zone situation..

Make it fair for those who spend real money on this game. Don't forget to give power to the farmers also. Hard work from both AP spenders and long time players and farmers makes this game going.

..and, Please bring Goddess PvP back.

Ever tried to be a cheff making food on a ship? Many ppl have theyr favorite food. Can never satisfie all crew, therefore always someone that don't like. Even kaptain looked at food on table and turned around one time, going to sleep instead lol. Same with players of Shaiya.
Not a easy task, to satisfy all.

ok ok.. moving away Confused

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:12 pm
NEED +1 max 19's (#24) ! Crazy freakin shortage atm! (used to be 7 ops now i heard going for 25 or so...that is if u can find any...)

Delcra

Rank 3
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:44 am
Would also Like to see Costume again exceptt make something a little more appealing then a peg Suit Smile Go back to something more like the school uniform Smile

PSycho261

Rank 3
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:58 pm
I would like to see some special Tiers during a month (with a 2-3 months periodicity) like i saw before.... Enchanting, Max Ojs and others. Curent prices for Enchant and Max OJs items are sky-high. And i almost forgot... never mind:)

Venjence

Rank 3
Venjence
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:00 pm
Really don't understand how a penguin costume fits into the theme of this game. Bloody things are embarassing. Make costumes something ppl will actually want to wear.

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:04 am
Can we leave out the mboxes. I would like to see better costumes than the penguin, like maybe a playboy bunny one.

billhood

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:39 am

same as last month and the month before that

errr
Just like last month and the month before that ,the EOM stunk to high heavens-YOU guys dont get the meaning of NO M BOXES(dumbest idea ever).Then the shairish tier is same as last weeks tier and whats worse is the bonus round has a swift lapis in it for 20k AP???WTF ,then you took the rec doubler out of the bonus round?OMG quit smoking dope on the job and use your brains here! all it is ,is moneymoneymoneymoneymoney.Dont be an OBAMA LISTEN to the people.Its that easy!

heinrich77

Rank 0
heinrich77
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Rebate Day

chang Mystra Weapon Mbox and Mystra Lapis Mbox to be Perfect Weapon Lapisia Mbox Lv1 and Perfect Armor Lapisia Mbox Lv1.

Thank's =)