GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:59 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Cacuga wrote:
Can you have nine pieces of equipment with 4 sockets each at high levels?  

8 pieces not 9

3 sockets of pvp gear and 4 sockets for pve gear so depends on the players set-up.
As for that marking the difference between casher and non-casher, i know so many free-to-play players who have full sockets just from battleground chests and guild altar, a lot of cashers got theirs the same way too. My s2 character I haven't spent on is fully socketted in pve gear all from rods from guild spins.  

Yah sorry supposed to be 8 stupid fingers.

Yah u can get drills from BG chest, guild wheels and alter.
However its a random deal and not guarentee to get drill
unlike casher just buy them as well as stones and poof insta legend in 1/100th the time noncashers.

Advertisement

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:29 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
i dont think masterzd uses a medal or goddess blessing, he was very squishy, even to me :3

But this is my issue. Those players you linked are low honor rank. Most will beat us easily due to being that much stronger than us (which i really dont have a problem with) but they also are able to knock our honor down by huge amounts because of this.  

Precisely my point...

Play nicely

1971nomad

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:24 pm
work so **** hard to get honor then step into 1 BG and get hit by 3 people farming dryads. BAM -600 honor... guess it's time to just hop in for quest and leave. no need to try to finish the defeat 2 quest for this kind of honor loss.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:45 pm
1971nomad wrote:
work so **** hard to get honor then step into 1 BG and get hit by 3 people farming dryads. BAM -600 honor... guess it's time to just hop in for quest and leave. no need to try to finish the defeat 2 quest for this kind of honor loss.  

yup... especially love when someone you havent even touched once chases you with high level dryads - not. System needs changing, and my preference would be for the dryads only be active against the person who created it.

Haxtar

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:53 am
I support it too