NoiNoi120

Rank 0
NoiNoi120
In your closet, eating nutella Philippines
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Adventures of Nemuu: Chapter 4

We finally arrived at the guild, I slammed open the door and yelled "YOU FREAKS, IM BACK", then everybody welcomed back and said "Hmm, Who's the girl?", i replied "Oh i picked her up off the forest and she looked lonely so i picked her up", everybody rushed too Auriah and suspected her and looked at her carefully, she was blushing from embarassment, but the one that caught her eye was Kazuya, We call him kaz, so when she glanced at him, she slowly approached him and was stuttering and silently said too him "H-hello.....", he turned too her and smiled replying "Hey!" she blushed and ran upstairs and sat in a corner all blushing with embarassment, Kaz was surprised and gave a surprised blink, i went upstairs too Auriah and then i said too her "What happened...Do you like hi-" and then as i was about too finish Ani slammed the guild building door open and yelled "WHERES NEMU?" and then everyone pointed upstairs and then he ran too upstairs as soon as possible, and then i ran out the windows as fast as possible then he grabbed me and hugged me, i stood there shocked and then he said "Im sorry....I slapped you" he hugged me tight as soon after he said that, then sarah came upstairs and said "WHAT HAPPENED?!" and then we looked at her all red and such and stood there confused and left randomly and then as soon as ani turned around i was gone, as usual, i hid in a tree and fell asleep there

End of Chapter 4

Help, i was forced too do this ;_;
Advertisement

ForsakenMagic

Rank 0
ForsakenMagic
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:03 pm

this is funny :o

keep writing D:<
SHAINIE DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME LINES TOOOO D:< OR NO MEELKS FOR YOU

ankaka222

Rank 0