Goewolfgg

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Goewolfgg
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:52 am

How much money have you spent?

Just curious what the community has invested into PM. I've only spent about 3.99 because I consider the game kind of pricy. Another question I would have is if anyone has mostly been able to build a deck they enjoy without a significant financial investment.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: How much money have you spent?

Goewolfgg wrote:
Just curious what the community has invested into PM. I've only spent about 3.99 because I consider the game kind of pricy. Another question I would have is if anyone has mostly been able to build a deck they enjoy without a significant financial investment.  

I think I've spent around $40 on this game, with 3/4 of that going into purchasing items.

Gold Rescues are pretty much worthless, and as I stated in the Persuasion Thread, the statues are worthless in general.

If you want strong pirates, you should really wait until an event, where they usually have a small group of strong pirates for (usually) the same price as the gold rescue, but you have a better chance of getting "good" pirates. In addition, these pirates often help you in the event itself, so you also get an SR. Win-Win situation.

Regarding me spending on items, it was mostly because I wanted the Fireball Reesa in the previous event, and there was literally no freaking way I could've reached the 100th floor without at least 8 roasted chickens.

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: How much money have you spent?

itsjoyjason wrote:
Gold Rescues are pretty much worthless,  

Wait, what?

Gold Rescues yield the strongest Pirates that are obtainable in this game. Even its 3 stars are far superior to other 3 stars obtainable for free (such as the Wink Rescue). Ofcourse, there are lesser Pirates in it as well, but generally speaking, if you want to become "the best", you will need Gold Rescue Pirates.

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:19 pm
*Locked*

Due to privacy concerns, we are locking this thread Razz

GM Zoser