dorcely1

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Win AP with Matomy

Win up to $10 in AP Daily
Superman0X wrote:
Do you like getting Aeria Points? (Sure you do)

This week we are making it easier than ever to get them. It is as simple as this:

1. Visit our offers page.
2. Select Matomy Money (6th Tab)
3. Complete as many offers as possible each day.
4. Repeat every day from 3 Mar 2013 to 9 Mar 2013

Each day (3 Mar 2013 to 9 Mar 2013), the account that completes the most offers from Matomy, will receive an EXTRA $10 in AP (1000 AP). It is just that simple.

While you are there, you can complete offers from other providers, but they will not count towards the most offers completed daily. However, you will still receive the AP from the offers completed.

Note:
Winners will be issued AP within 7 days from the completion of this promotion (Estimated 16 Mar 2013). All offers must be completed and verified by Matomy to count towards winning. Winners will be posted in this thread.  
I've completed about 10 surveys already.Anyone got higher?
Advertisement

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:42 am
Great idea,spend money to get FREE ap.Hmm why not just buy the ap?
Listen if I want tracking cookies from these so called free ap,i'd sign up for every one of them,but for now,I like my privacy.

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:43 am

dorcely1 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

This week we are making it easier than ever to get them. It is as simple as this:

Each day (3 Mar 2013 to 9 Mar 2013), the account that completes the most offers from Matomy, will receive an EXTRA $10 in AP (1000 AP). It is just that simple.

While you are there, you can complete offers from other providers, but they will not count towards the most offers completed daily. However, you will still receive the AP from the offers completed.

Note:
Winners will be issued AP within 7 days from the completion of this promotion (Estimated 16 Mar 2013). All offers must be completed and verified by Matomy to count towards winning. Winners will be posted in this thread.  

You probably won alot of spam.Check your email.

dorcely1

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:39 am

BilboBaggins21 wrote:
dorcely1 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Note:

You probably won alot of spam.Check your email.  
Yeah meng I know I do that's why I used my alternate email c: The offers on Matomy are pretty easy.

TheCockroach

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
TheCockroach
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:59 am

Superman0X wrote:

Note:

Superman, I was wondering if you could help clarify something, if you know that is. I was wondering, do the 1 AP videos count also, or is it just the high rewarding offers (everything BUT the videos) that count toward the daily total?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:14 am

**** wrote:

Superman, I was wondering if you could help clarify something, if you know that is. I was wondering, do the 1 AP videos count also, or is it just the high rewarding offers (everything BUT the videos) that count toward the daily total?  

Any offer from Matomy Counts. It doesnt matter if it is a video offer for 1 AP or a buy a car offer for 1000000 AP. Each one counts equally, as this is about the number of offers completed each day... not the AP value.

TheCockroach

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
TheCockroach
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:38 am

Superman0X wrote:
**** wrote:

Any offer from Matomy Counts. It doesnt matter if it is a video offer for 1 AP or a buy a car offer for 1000000 AP. Each one counts equally, as this is about the number of offers completed each day... not the AP value.  

Ok, thank you very much. That's what I was thinking myself too, but I've had 1 or 2 ask me that so I figured it wouldn't hurt to clarify. I'm all about the specifics of things when possible. As they say, knowledge is power. Smile

Juhar123

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:09 pm

i dont want AP plzz Send me

PlzZ Send Me Aeria
i loveyou Aeria Send me Plz 2000 AP

tiffany23

Rank 3
tiffany23
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:56 pm
Superman0X wrote:
tiffany23 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
I assume this is something you guys are tracking on your end as there are no directions to provide proof of completed offers or that you're even participating?  

I'm with her how will this be tracked?  

Matomy will provide us with the information, so we will know who has done the most offers each day.  

Ok thank you.

KittyKitty

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:31 pm
This is a scam pure and simple. Someone should sue you guys.