Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:05 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Didnt you know? He is the chief accountant in charge of aeria WT and Softnyx.  

Funny.

But no. If I was I would have gone to subscription service along time ago, kept **** under control economy wise, and upgraded graphics, maps, servers, added missions, ect all along time ago. Or simply done that within existing budgeted ap content.

[quote=germanproz]...[/quote]

Can't discuss where or how. But believe me I know.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:29 pm
Meh, we don't have the stats, so we can't agree or deny with Aeria's Profit making skills. As much as I'd love to see them Wink

Haamaadaa

Rank 0
Haamaadaa
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:03 am
Ledmaster/Crown is known to come up with fabrications. He has a history of making some ridiculous yet hilarious accusations/comments.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:15 am
Haamaadaa wrote:
Ledmaster/Crown is known to come up with fabrications. He has a history of making some ridiculous yet hilarious accusations/comments.  

Knows about wolfteam history.

Join date is 2013

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Haamaadaa

Rank 0
Haamaadaa
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:18 am
spiralkings wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:

Join date is 2013  

oronen55

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:42 am
Agreed. Considering the gs who said it said many times how unbalanced this game was and even took some breaks. But w.e

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:51 am
To me this topic seems pointless, which might be obvious. No offence towards Crow.

I asked myself as well why you returned since you stated you wouldn't come back, after being very mad. You told me you liked to troll, I'm alright with that, if it pleases you.

For me this topic doesn't mean anything else to WolfTeam.

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:55 am
spiralkings wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:

Join date is 2013  

Then you don't know who he is then Spiral. ;p

As for the topic: Now as far as you want to put this whole convoy about us saying the game is "a bit" unbalanced thing. Just stating that I don't want to exaggerate myself either but we can agree that WolfTeam is unbalanced and the course might not change either but we're living in hopes if not that too.

I don't know what you wanted to really make out of this topic. Gain attention and bit provoking the GameSages or something else?
Because I can say that I didn't like the way you wrote this topic.

To oronen: I think I don't want to say this again but I had my reasons to go take a break and for the good reasons as you really said. If you're attempting to provoke me too then I don't mind at all.

I don't plan to reply anymore but if it's necessary, I will.

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:17 am
Haamaadaa wrote:

What exactly makes you think "they are not making as much and probably barely turning a profit" is a fabrication?

Your here trolling you know why and you know what this Sh1t looks like so what do YOU think.

All those brazalian and turkish wallets are leaving there are like half of what there were last time you were here. Sh1t aint the same.

Why dont you go say hello to roidz while your here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

Johnny.Depp

Rank 1
Johnny.Depp
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:48 am
This game is not what it used to be, but i have to say that its never been easier.
I just got a 50/10 something score in a snipe game. Although modes with wolf arent playable, the game can still be enjoyable.