FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:53 pm   Last edited by FearSky on Feb 27, 2013 7:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
AniCan? Yeah it helps some classes but u dnt need it. Its just another acuse for losing. Gear up find yourself* a nice build and you wont even notice it,

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

DarylValentine

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
DarylValentine
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:45 am
CherryMX wrote:
Animation cancelling was left in purposefully by the developers.

It's known and acknowledged on their own "home" versions of the game and hasn't been removed. It was also in Grand Fantasia for a period of time before being removed around 75 cap.

And really, this game has zero depth without animation cancelling. I'm fairly sure if it wasn't in, I wouldn't have even played this game for the few months that I had.  

Off topic but daaaamn gurl where duh Hard you been :< Cherry OP

xOkarinx

Rank 0
xOkarinx
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:06 pm
Animation cancelling is in almost every game available out today. I really wouldn't call it game breaking or anything like that, because it really isn't game breaking at all.
Even if someone AC's, if you're better gear than them and know how to play your class better, I think you really shouldn't have an issue beating them.

As for slidecasting via the mount bug with Engineers, I wouldn't even consider that ACing. That's a straight up exploit.

ryohca

Rank 0
ryohca
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:38 am

AC

EE is a GAME meant for fun, if you don't like something or can't handle it, then quit. Bugs and glitches happen and that's life, so move on with it.

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:51 am
*sigh* Stop the flames and move along people!

xOkarinx

Rank 0
xOkarinx
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:22 am

Re: AC

ryohca wrote:
EE is a GAME meant for fun, if you don't like something or can't handle it, then quit. Bugs and glitches happen and that's life, so move on with it.  

THIS! Smile

Eden Eternal Sapphire Server - 8BitHowl

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:17 am

Re: AC

ryohca wrote:

So if it's a game you can't really discuss and/or complain about anything about it ?

Okay, well, this is the INTERNET. Stop getting so worked up about it. If you don't want serious discussion or can't handle it, then quit browsing it.

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:51 am
Requesting lock for this thread. =D