spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:03 am
Can't find the link to the super guide i made.. Well ask venom about it.
And yeah. Raphael would be a big loss to aeria games. Who would send them truck loads of money to aeria daily other than him and his no life fan club? ^_^

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return
Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:37 am
This topic just got really out of hand and I can't stand watching these replies...

But what I don't still get is why do you Brasilian players think(no offense) that you own this game or whatsoever? I've seen myself similar acts like that and I really don't like it myself.
The thing is it doesn't matter how many members you ask here to cover your, it simply is enough if the proof is seen and it states that there's evidence of for example: Account sharing as MarinePro's video clearly shows.

It gives me a bad image of Brasilian people in the game. And I don't want that kind of image.
Am sorry but it's just the fact that video shows the evidence and it's hard to deny.

(The coming text is somewhat irrelevant but still repeating few things:)
I'd let the proof speak for itself since it definitely is acceptable and a clear evidence of showing that account share which is againts the Terms of Service.

Now to mention few things about Account ToS.

Terms of Service wrote:
By accepting the terms of use in the Agreement, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account.
You, as creator of your User ID, are completely responsible for your identity. AGE will not tolerate offensive or obscene user identities. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently suspend such a User ID.

AGE is not responsible for any misuse of your User ID, you agree to hold AGE and its affiliates harmless for any improper use of such identity including...but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

So the thing is that account is SUPPOSED to be yours and yours alone. You're not allowed to share that account with anybody else. Not with your mother, father, brother(s), sister(s), etc.
You agreed to have that certain account for your own use.

And for the rest of you there's nothing to see anymore.

PS: Some highlights are marked as red.

~ Request lock ~

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:48 am

A good laugh, and these dudes are not 10?

First of all, I thought you Raphael and Hanna were like 8-10 year olds the way they act in game to be honest. Also, you guys use full ap, abuse it, and still suck. Now on to the topic.

You account shared, I hope you get your punishment for trying to rank up by other people playing. Goodbye.

Awesome catch Mike!

InWhitTheNew

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:51 am
PLEASE
stop using that google translate
makes my brain hurt

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:42 am
I doubt it was google translate. I think they just smashed their heads against the key boards and were lucky.. kinda.. lucky

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:35 pm
Anyone in the mood to report him for Account Sharing and harassment? Or I'll do it tomorrow....???...

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:38 pm
oruspi wrote:
Anyone in the mood to report him for Account Sharing and harassment? Or I'll do it tomorrow....???...  

I think you have forgotten me. A thread reporting some one. You think i wouldn't instantly gather dirt on him? You can report him tomorrow too though. Already done here

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:56 pm
As what Space said, This thread got out of hand. Just send in a ticket and problem solved. Let the G.Ms decide the consequences. If they need to pursue actions to it, then they can. But keeping this thread alive and massive of flame wars is not gonna solve this problem.

~ Also requesting Lock