How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
12%49 Votes
4
12%50 Votes
3
18%70 Votes
2
14%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes
Author Message

MightySiQin

Rank 2
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
539
Location
Silent Hills Russia
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:18 am
Sanku16 wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.  


I feel like quoting this over and over again so superman gets to read it.

But yea, If you want us wt players and (3000+ Who quitted) to come back and start spending ap in the game, you need to,

- Move Memphis back
- Balance and fix all the FPS games (Mainly Wolfteam)
- More communications with the community (Easily fixed by moving memphis back)
- Banning hackers permanently instead of giving them another chances.
- Patch the hacks.
- More weekly maintenance.  


just if u haven't noticed yet, Aeria don't want these people to come back. h3ll, they don't even give a dam.n to them
and why? because Aeria's eternal source of money, Shaiya, is all what they need.
I don't blame the people in DWO, EE, LC, SF and the other games except GF, for buying AP because there's nothing they can do.
They wont just stop buying AP tho, and even if all other games stopped buying AP for one day...lol for one month, it's like shooting a Troll with an arrow.
So in the end people don't stop buying AP, Aeria don't give a crap and our beloved MMOs remain the same.
Advertisement

skimo143

Rank 0
skimo143
Joined
01 Jun 2012
Posts
124
Location
from the city of ninjas Bangladesh
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:37 am
absolutely 1


sorry..but game getting boring..bugs getting worst..i lost many silver at bank coz of that bugs

<a>aa</a>

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3506
Location
Texas United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:33 am
MightySiQin wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.  


I feel like quoting this over and over again so superman gets to read it.

But yea, If you want us wt players and (3000+ Who quitted) to come back and start spending ap in the game, you need to,

- Move Memphis back
- Balance and fix all the FPS games (Mainly Wolfteam)
- More communications with the community (Easily fixed by moving memphis back)
- Banning hackers permanently instead of giving them another chances.
- Patch the hacks.
- More weekly maintenance.  


just if u haven't noticed yet, Aeria don't want these people to come back. h3ll, they don't even give a dam.n to them
and why? because Aeria's eternal source of money, Shaiya, is all what they need.
I don't blame the people in DWO, EE, LC, SF and the other games except GF, for buying AP because there's nothing they can do.
They wont just stop buying AP tho, and even if all other games stopped buying AP for one day...lol for one month, it's like shooting a Troll with an arrow.
So in the end people don't stop buying AP, Aeria don't give a crap and our beloved MMOs remain the same.  


You should know that in FPS people spend A LOT. Not as many players of course, but they spend a lot of money. I use to spend a decent money and many other friends. We all stopped, trust me that is a good amount of money Aeria lost for not caring for us.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
539
Location
Silent Hills Russia
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:42 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.  


I feel like quoting this over and over again so superman gets to read it.

But yea, If you want us wt players and (3000+ Who quitted) to come back and start spending ap in the game, you need to,

- Move Memphis back
- Balance and fix all the FPS games (Mainly Wolfteam)
- More communications with the community (Easily fixed by moving memphis back)
- Banning hackers permanently instead of giving them another chances.
- Patch the hacks.
- More weekly maintenance.  


just if u haven't noticed yet, Aeria don't want these people to come back. h3ll, they don't even give a dam.n to them
and why? because Aeria's eternal source of money, Shaiya, is all what they need.
I don't blame the people in DWO, EE, LC, SF and the other games except GF, for buying AP because there's nothing they can do.
They wont just stop buying AP tho, and even if all other games stopped buying AP for one day...lol for one month, it's like shooting a Troll with an arrow.
So in the end people don't stop buying AP, Aeria don't give a crap and our beloved MMOs remain the same.  


You should know that in FPS people spend A LOT. Not as many players of course, but they spend a lot of money. I use to spend a decent money and many other friends. We all stopped, trust me that is a good amount of money Aeria lost for not caring for us.  


As I told u before, it's like tickling a giant AP troll. It ain't gonna hurt but it will make him laugh ..LOL
Do u know the average AP buying of small PvP'er in Shiaya ? it's 100$ a month, and there are thousands of them there

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3506
Location
Texas United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:56 pm
MightySiQin wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.  


I feel like quoting this over and over again so superman gets to read it.

But yea, If you want us wt players and (3000+ Who quitted) to come back and start spending ap in the game, you need to,

- Move Memphis back
- Balance and fix all the FPS games (Mainly Wolfteam)
- More communications with the community (Easily fixed by moving memphis back)
- Banning hackers permanently instead of giving them another chances.
- Patch the hacks.
- More weekly maintenance.  


just if u haven't noticed yet, Aeria don't want these people to come back. h3ll, they don't even give a dam.n to them
and why? because Aeria's eternal source of money, Shaiya, is all what they need.
I don't blame the people in DWO, EE, LC, SF and the other games except GF, for buying AP because there's nothing they can do.
They wont just stop buying AP tho, and even if all other games stopped buying AP for one day...lol for one month, it's like shooting a Troll with an arrow.
So in the end people don't stop buying AP, Aeria don't give a crap and our beloved MMOs remain the same.  


You should know that in FPS people spend A LOT. Not as many players of course, but they spend a lot of money. I use to spend a decent money and many other friends. We all stopped, trust me that is a good amount of money Aeria lost for not caring for us.  


As I told u before, it's like tickling a giant AP troll. It ain't gonna hurt but it will make him laugh ..LOL
Do u know the average AP buying of small PvP'er in Shiaya ? it's 100$ a month, and there are thousands of them there  


You really understimate the spending in a FPS. People used to spend 200 a week son, 200. There were many and more still do. The potential this game had, how many players used to play was insane. Not anymore. Of course now it is something that used to be.

caseman691

Rank 2
Joined
11 Sep 2010
Posts
445
Location
United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:49 pm
Gave you a 1 for DWO , Aeria you seriously love making your community mad and such it's pretty bad that you have your Gs's rating you 1 and the highest i'v seen is a 3 whats up with that Cmon you can do better

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
54
Location
The Land Where the Burgers Roam Canada
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:50 pm
LO is back with GM paladin! 4 Very Happy I love him we are blood brothers

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1190
Location
Yulee United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:23 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  


My vote was genuine, whether I was a GS or not I would had voted the same.  


I agree with Ziggy. I listed a lot of issues, but also pluses.

Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  


I have to be fair in a lot of respects and I compare them to a lot of their competitors Sanku16. There have been months where I have rated them 1 or 2 based off of what happened that month. However my views change month to month as do my ratings and my explanations. I can agree that there's a lot to be desired, however there are things they're doing well also. People can complain endlessly, but that's just adding to the problem. Give pros and cons, explain why you vote the way you do, tell them what they're doing right and what needs to be improved on. It works a lot better that way. Very Happy I truly disagree with aeria deserving a 1 or 5, however 2-4 are fair ratings since everyone does some things right and need to improve on others, including myself.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Noblewine

Rank 0
Noblewine
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
50
Location
Charleston United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:32 pm
I started playing eden eternal 2-3 weeks ago and enjoy the gameplay, story and graphics. Sad that the game is ran with a item mall though and figure it could do better.

AI.Japan

Rank 0
Joined
28 Mar 2011
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:15 am

Uh.. 1

I never thought when i made my first account back in 2008 I would EVER give AGE a 1. Back then things were a lot better. And i think i can say this for all of AGE's games. Now... almost 5 years later.. I just have to give you all at AGE a 1.

I've been an avid shaiya player since 2008. Bought Ap when I wanted to.. cause it helped me out when the economy started to inflate. Then i stopped. I started noticing the game going down hill. EP5 is when it started.. Now we are in EP6... servers are merged to make it seem like there is more activity. But... People are leaving.. AND.. People have been getting hacked for their gear and other valuables. I dont think this is people giving out their passwords here. Hackers are finding their ways around everything...

People are quiting on a daily basis. It kills me to see some of the people i used to lvl with.. who reached 80 (spent a lot of time and money on it).. just up and sell off their gear because they're quitting. (tell ya how unhappy people are?)

(In a broad spectrum) I wanna say why your losing all your players for the games.. is because of your lack of attention to the people. We all express our problems on forums in HOPES that our prayers will be heard.

In my opinion... If you want to succeed at keeping players, and gaining new ones.. WORK ON THE GAMES YOU ALREADY HAVE. PLEASE.

Im looking forward to Scarlet Blade.. but... I dont wanna sit here and say i wasted 4-5 years of playing all for nothing. I think I might be asking too much when i say: Please.. please.. please start paying more attention to the current games you have already released. We come up for a breath of fresh air only to breathe in a mouth full of water. Prayers go unheard and People are leaving.

Its time you make a choice. I dont think its too late to make a change for the better. (optimist)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: